Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Innocent and sweet questions hai, bilkul meri tarah 😳

Kuch bhi, Minion??

Sweet and Innocent, wo bhi aap??

Jhut mat bolo -- Aapko Modi Ji (if you are his fan) ya phir SRK ( agar Modi Ji ke fan nahi ho to) ki kasam..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: DarkUnicorn

Eyeroll. Idk why bhakts think they won something. SRK is praising the constitution, republic and the parliament building not BJP. India is not BJP… the constitution is not BJP. Bhatks need to stop clubbing this country with a political party. One can praise the country and constitution and still hate the party.

But of course the brainwashing runs so deep that one can’t tell the difference anymore.

with the opposition and everyone’s favourite Congress boycotting the new Parliament..it is very obvious who is SRK praising here. Isme Brainwashing kahan hai bhai 😆 actually SRK fans hate BJP and Modi so deep that they can’t even read the straight lines forget between the lines 😆
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Then by that sense...those fans are doing disservice to SRK being his fans.

SRK is not a political entity.... Dragging his name as if he is contender against modi who has now bowed down to him..so we are angry on him...sounds soo bizzare and reason enough to invite trolls.

bold = right 😊

Trolling him...I guess, there are enough people who welcome another campaign against SRK (at the moment, the other subject - Wankhede-extortion-bribe - doesn't occupy the media) 😉

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

People including current Prime Minister criticized ex Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh, I recall even SRK cracked a joke on him being a silent PM, do you know these jokes from every spectrum of audience were accepted because the man wasn't more important than the country he was leading.

I never care for the jokes. Modi or no Modi. I myself joke so much about modi’s love for camera.

I just don’t agree with reducing all his achievements as PM to mere hate politics.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Height is..some SRK fans r saying he tweeted because of what they did to Aryan..

Question is 'who r they?'

People need to make up their minds

One shouldn't confound the twitter-name with the tweeter being an SRK-fan...faking is part of the social media game 😉 (exception: one knows that the person is/was an SRK-fan)

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

BI, world knows why Modi got the new building made. He is rewriting history and erasing past legacy of Nehrus and Gandhi clan.

On all buildings and institutions he wants his stamp and erase or redefine past legacy.

Why would we need new Parliament building at all? Batao?

I am not praising Modi nor spewing hate for SRK.

My post is a sarcastic comment on Modi's success and power. It is unstoppable.

At this rate this reign, will even ensure Khans do ghar wapsi with whole family and begin wearing tilaks and saffron robes. Aamir toh pehle hi pooja thali le ke photos upload karta hai aaj kal.

I reiterate, I will not be surprised if Khans agree to perform at opening and inauguration of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya or campaign for BJP in 2024.

This is not for India. This is for Modi govt. Man has tamed all kings and queens entirely. This is a fact.

I hope at least u live in India and would know that need for the New Parliament came sadly in 2012, when the camera-loving Modi and BJP were not in power.

Most importantly a lot of money is wasted to maintain that Parliament, it will only save money rather than wasting money every year in maintenance, a new one was made. Members are increasing they can't accommodate everyone in older one.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

If this guy had it his way he would even get Gandhi removed from all notes and cancelled as father of the nation and declared Hedgewar or Savarkar as father of nation.

He doesn't need to cancel Gandhi as the Father of the nation.

India doesn't have any Father of Nation.

This was said by MHA in response to RTI that too in 2012 sadly.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

toh famajhdaar logon se bhi galti hoti hai.....yahan bhi Trump ko vote kiya aur jeetaya tha logon ne...😆...Democratically elected leader just means ...too many people voted for them......it doesn't mean ki woh Vishnu ji ke avtaar ho gaye...🤣

Trump came for one term only. First time winning could mean Citizens wanted change in govt.

Modi’s 2nd win wasn’t coz voters wanted change. He won with 300+ seats. That was based on his first term performance.

Atal Bihari Vajpayee lost too. Voters mandate.

Losing and winning an elections is not democracy ki death. It’s voters mandate.

Wese to freebies ki politics that these politicians do.. causes money to Taxpayers. GDP surplus state goes down. Even Supreme Court has objected to it. I personally think that announcing freebies before elections is undemocratic.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

Its earthquake resistence.. Modi is scared of dying 🤣

So you think Modi is going to be PM forever?

No new PM or MPs are coming?

🤣