Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: driven

What happened to the old Parliament? Why new? πŸ˜•

It was old

Members are increasing but capacity isn't that much.

Most importantly maintenance cost was pretty high.

The old one now will be Museum.

The only thing I hope is if the members aren't coming, participating, destroying, or doing anything they have to pay. Ab tax ke paise se yeh log joh kharab karenge woh thik nahi hoga.

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Agar main bolu ki debate mansion jao toh phir mujhe sunana padega sab se πŸ˜†

DM jaane se Nora ki problem kaise solve hogi Einstein??? She will still get all the notifications...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

DM jaane se Nora ki problem kaise solve hogi Einstein??? She will still get all the notifications...πŸ˜†

watch this topic disable kar de toh notifications nahin aayenge, karne do phor logonko danga 😎

She also asked people to be removed na Debate mansion wale don’t understand our debates though, they think it’s chatting πŸ˜†
1248410 thumbnail

DM me ghanta koi active hota hai jo notifications aayengi? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

DM me ghanta koi active hota hai jo notifications aayengi? πŸ˜†

Ye baat bhi sahi hai...πŸ˜†

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

It was old

Members are increasing but capacity isn't that much.

Most importantly maintenance cost was pretty high.

The old one now will be Museum.

The only thing I hope is if the members aren't coming, participating, destroying, or doing anything they have to pay. Ab tax ke paise se yeh log joh kharab karenge woh thik nahi hoga.

I read this thing but mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki congress ko rent kyun milta hai πŸ€”

https://twitter.com/prettypadmaja/status/1662358399424790528?t=RFyN-1yKiXXJfB7KMDrN0w&s=19

Kahan se karaoon DNA test......the only pic I love is the old Grand Pa's pic..❀️...batao ab DNA test karwana padega to prove that I am a Hindu....😭

https://twitter.com/MrSinha_/status/1662487416853372930?s=20

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: NoraSM

How do I stop notifications from this post?

Bigg Boss please eliminate everyone who is doing danga in my thread. I can't tolerate their chik chik

Click on the eye icon next to reply button on the top of the page! You won’t get notifications this way!

report the posts about second point!