SRK's video on #MyParliamentMyPride campaign - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

His own script matlab uski itni badi fauj hai creatives ki πŸ˜† maine kahaan bash kiya, I’m just asking innocent questions

Aap bhi naah, ghussa naak pe rehta hai aapke

One more question- so it was an appeal to all citizens ya specially for SRK?

Originally posted by: TheMinion

One more question- so it was an appeal to all citizens ya specially for SRK?

everyone....but Modi only retweeted the famous ones.....bechare common logon ko kaun poochhta hai..😭

Originally posted by: TheMinion

sirf BJP wale cunning hai kya?

no 99% politicians are cunning and corrupt....of course there are exceptions like Atal ji and Obama....but exceptions don't make the rule...

Originally posted by: YourCat

2.4 billion project to battle Covid no sorry "during" covid...

The best thing I have read in the other thread is "Modi is India".. I agree πŸ˜†

I know....πŸ˜†

Thank God no one said that Trump is America.....nahi toh I would run away to Timbak Tu..πŸ˜†

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

no 99% politicians are cunning and corrupt....of course there are exceptions like Atal ji and Obama....but exceptions don't make the rule...

Obama is an exception? How? Let’s ask the Afghans, Iraqis and the Syrians. Just on what basis did you call Obama exceptional?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

everyone....but Modi only retweeted the famous ones.....bechare common logon ko kaun poochhta hai..😭

Is it?

Someone was ecstatic that a hater's tweet got 1600 likes......just to put things in perspective....SRK's tweets got 101,000 likes...πŸ˜†

that is what I saw atleast....