Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

sab mera hai....sab kuchh.....chawal ki bori ...se lekar toilet.....se lekar Parliament tak....kissi ki photo nahi lagegi...sirf meri.....😎....chalo hato camera ke saamne se....

PM Modi Pushes Mark Zuckerberg Aside For Coming In-between Camera Angle on Make a GIF

the way Modi ji knows about all camera angles every single time is crazy 🤣
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are people writing nasty thing to SRK on twitter for his post on new parliament?

I suppose that was in a good spirit.. His voiceover sounded good too. It was done for greater reach , right?

I am clueless.... What is this all about??

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago

IKya isi ko “chit bhi meri, pat bhi mera” kehte hai?

1196472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

wait … why prez is not invited ? any specific reason ?

Caste. Jo invited hai uska dharma bhrasht ho sakta hai.

Edited by Biggbhons - 1 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

The overall makeover includes the new parliament, the construction of several government buildings along the lawns of India Gate in the centre of the city and new residences for the vice-president and the prime minister.

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/india-gets-new-parliament-building-modi-remakes-capitals-centre-2023-05-26/

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Why are people writing nasty thing to SRK on twitter for his post on new parliament?

I suppose that was good spirit.. His voiceover sounded good too. It was done for greater reach , right?

arre its nothing......its just people think Modi is India......so if SRK says anything about India.....in this case Indian Parliament.....then he is sucking up to Modi.🤣........bhale he what he spoke goes directly against what Modi/BJP stand for......bhai...himmat honi chahiye SRK ki tarah bolne ke liye....😎...

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

I suppose that was good spirit.. His voiceover sounded good too. It was done for greater reach , right?

People say nasty things to SRK all the time, it doesn't matter. He has always been politically neutral but people don't want that anymore. They want everyone to pick a side and stick to it