Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169321 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I will never understand the jokes about making toilets.

So becoz people are poor.. they will defecate openly and I am Indian LeLi who will make fun of someone who makes toilets for them.

Wah.. kya soch hai.

The joke is not on toilets, it is on Narendra Modi's face across toilets built by Government of India with tax payer's money.

Prime Minister is not head of the state, he is head of council of ministers.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

If this realisation had dawned much earlier, SRK & Aryan could have been saved of so much suffering πŸ˜’

aryan issue was about that corrupt cop. dont think bjp or any political party wanted to put srks kid in jail. i cannot be sure, this is what i have learned. lets hope that is true.

1169321 thumbnail

So, acc to you, Why did Modi win majority in the elections in 2019?

People including current Prime Minister criticized ex Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh, I recall even SRK cracked a joke on him being a silent PM, do you know these jokes from every spectrum of audience were accepted because the man wasn't more important than the country he was leading.

Yes. I never said country and PM is same.

Ulta you are making fun of poor people getting toilets. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

No I did not make fun of toilets.....I just gave a range...a continuum of things Modi likes to inaugurate starting from toilets to Parliaments.......arre Bhai.....Rail mantri...ye mantri woh mantri....kya chane bechne ke liye hain....unko bhi thoda limelight lene dein...πŸ˜†

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

aryan issue was about that corrupt cop. dont think bjp or any political party wanted to put srks kid in jail. i cannot be sure, this is what i have learned. lets hope that is true.

I've been reading here that Modi and BJP were behind it...

But now everything will get sorted hopefully..

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

If this realisation had dawned much earlier, SRK & Aryan could have been saved of so much suffering πŸ˜’

Realization had dawned in 2019....he posted that election wala tweet.....usko kyon ignore kar rahe hain.....kya hua uss tweet se......ghanta....🀣

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Realization had dawned in 2019....he posted that election wala tweet.....usko kyon ignore kar rahe hain.....kya hua uss tweet se......ghanta....🀣

Uske baad usne parde ke peeche koi mischief ki thi shayad... Isilye mudi naraz ho gaye. Hopefully is baar waisi koi galti na kare πŸ€žπŸ˜†

1196472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

The issue is the corrupt cop is being defended here cuz him and aryan belongs to different faiths.

Becoz many on this forum have called Indians dumb for exercising their right to voteπŸ˜†

toh famajhdaar logon se bhi galti hoti hai.....yahan bhi Trump ko vote kiya aur jeetaya tha logon ne...πŸ˜†...Democratically elected leader just means ...too many people voted for them......it doesn't mean ki woh Vishnu ji ke avtaar ho gaye...🀣

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Biggbhons

The issue is the corrupt cop is being defended here cuz him and aryan belongs to different faiths.

that is wrong. nobody should support such a person.