Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

^Rana Ayub is a joke.

No one is a bigger joke than Modi...😆

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No one is a bigger joke than Modi...😆

Rana Ayub is in a league of its own. Extreme views, lying and misrepresentation in the name of being woke. Did she ever speak for anyone other than her own community?

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Rana Ayub is in a league of its own. Extreme views, lying and misrepresentation in the name of being woke. Did she ever speak for anyone other than her own community?

She is also an extremist....every religion has them.....I like some of her views but most of the time she is too OTT...can't take her seriously..

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

coz I dont see anyone bad mouthing India here ..ppl only are talking about Modi and the identity politics 🤔

So, acc to you, Why did Modi win majority in the elections in 2019?

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Arrey bhai now Modijee (who was accused of being directly involved in harassing SRK and his son) and SRK collab and then also you’ll have a problem😆 also where is the SRK fan brigade who was fighting for justice 😆🤪 and now that they showcased inclusivity and diversity by integrating SRK’s voice over..then also you’ll spin around everything to make it look like Modijee is the hitler reincarnate 😆🤣

2023 LeLis all over the world—

Everyone that I don’t like is Hitler and Nazi.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: driven

What happened to the old Parliament? Why new? 😕

No opposition in new Parliament all will be one man show

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She is also an extremist....every religion has them.....I like some of her views but most of the time she is too OTT...can't take her seriously..

Yes I was also one of her earlier preys but fortunately it didn’t take me long to understand her real agenda. Now I avoid her like a plague,

1196472 thumbnail