e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Harvard ki kaksha lagi hui hai yahan per??πŸ˜†

Hain?πŸ˜•

Word Count: 1

My post was directed at those tweets which suggested that SRK tweeted because of Aryan...for the ongoing case....and I was just saying that SRK had tweeted about Election also in 2019.....Aryan was targeted despite that.....Tweeting for the nation has nothing to do with Aryan.....I hope u got my point now....

791198 thumbnail

Kabhi shaaam dhale toh topic pe aaaa janaaaa

Kabhi chand kneele toh Atomnis ke essays padh lenaaaaa

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Gandhi was exposed a long time ago. He was a British pawn & nothing else. The British loved that he kept the Indians calm....because there was no way they could stand mutiny's like the 1857 one... India wide. He also asked Indian soldiers to fight for the Empire in the world wars. The British loved Gandhi, there was no way they would last as long as they did without Him & gave him the title of Mahatma for good measures.

Wonderful book by Pulitzer winning author Joseph Lelyveld Great Soul- Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India where he exposes Gandhi with absolute Facts including his racism, sexual perversion & Gandhi impeding Indias Independence. Unfortunately it's banned in India. Gandhi was a Mahatma for the Britishers, not Indians.

Even now many people don't know all these things about Gandhi.... Especially the older generation, who still think he was some Mahatma.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

How quickly they disown those who don't tow their ideology..loyalty jaisi koi cheez hi nahi hai..all love, respect, hero worship evaporated..eye opener for SRK

Mene sone ja rahi thi.. iss thread ne jaga diya πŸ˜†

Indian LeLis ka toh aaj rudali din aa gaya. Haaye.. rebellion srk ne Indian parliament ke liye voiceover diya.. the same parliament that Leftists are boycotting?

Haye haye LeLis ki zindagi barbaad ho gai. Loot gai..

🀣

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Kabhi shaaam dhale toh topic pe aaaa janaaaa

Kabhi chand kneele toh Atomnis ke essays padh lenaaaaa

That’s so funny. πŸ˜†

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

They abduct hindu minors every week to rape them and convert them and then marry them.No exaggeration,i am a sindhi hindu in india and follow certain handles on twitter,i see videos and news of such cases coming out every week.

Not giving ahmadis right to vote is nothing in comparison,waise bhi it's not as if elections matter there.

Forget isolated incidences. Now they seem to be doing it en masse.. This I read just yesterday only.

https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1662336514876116992?t=rvg6thI_L50dOrttXLIdpQ&s=19

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Shauchalay gives dignity to number of people who had to go for open defecation or look for shelter for a basic human function.

It was indeed a shame that some places in India didn't have this basic facility..whoever worked towards providing this dignity deserves respect

I will never understand the jokes about making toilets.

So becoz people are poor.. they will defecate openly and I am Indian LeLi who will make fun of someone who makes toilets for them.

Wah.. kya soch hai.

642126 thumbnail

I want to know what is reaction of Rana Ayyub and Arfa on this tweet.

Especially Rana who has been writing articles projecting SRK and his movie choices as some defiance to Modi regime and assertion of his Muslim identity.

Did she react today?

Meltdown on social media is hilarious. From all sides including boycott gang.

Congressis are clutching at straws saying SRK gave Nehruvian message in the voice over. Yeh log har jagah Nehru ghaseet laayenge.

Anyway, Aamir and Mann ki baat and now SRK in this.

The only thing left is for Khans to interview Modi like Akki before 2019 elections and ask him aap aam kaise khate hain.

Jokes aside, I am waiting for wao wao Saif to fall in line too. He had written column against love jihad in 2015. He can endorse some sarkari campaign or rename his sons.

And I am waiting to see Khans campaign for BJP in 2024, perform and tweet at opening of Ram Mandir and eventually do ghar wapsi or say, haan humare poorvaj toh Hindu hi the and affirm their Hindu ancestry. They already do pujas anyway.

Aamir has fallen in line and even corrected love jihad allegations and gone after Fatima this time and not some Hindu girl. And he married his daughter to a Hindu guy to reverse love jihad allegations as well. He met Mohan Bhagwat too.

Boycotts will end and so will conspiracy theories against Khan bandhu online.

Sab khush. Thaw will be reached. Ladaai ladaai maaf karo.

Modi hai toh sab mumkin hai.

e1t53e thumbnail

^Rana Ayub is a joke.