Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1248410 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

He never had this plan...never said (like Aamir did) that he feels uneasy to live in India...he loves his country!

I couldn't understand what SRK said but I guess, he was trying to paint a positive picture for his country like he did in his tweet (I heard a lot of "desh" and "hamara" and the words in English were an ode to democracy).

He adressed the tweet to Modi but he didn't praise Modi in any way...it is - again - an intelligent and rather honest wording.

Modi's pet project is indeed "a magnificent home for the people who uphold our Constitution, represent every citizen of this great Nation and protect the diversity of her one People" ... at least it is what they should do in SRK's thinking.

I also like very much the "New India" combining with "the age old dream of Glory for India"...I guess, it's also SRK's dream (as he often wants good things for his country).

Those who think of or hint to 'a$$licking', are simply stupid...Modi certainly asked SRK to do the honour (he simply loves this actor and the man) and it is indeed an honour...only that SRK did the honour to India, not to Modi πŸ˜‰

To me, SRK is a real deshbhakt (but in now way a bhakt of any politician).

Clochette - serious questions -

1. Can you ever express your thoughts in less than 200 sentences?
  2. Do you ever take humor & trolling for what it is - humor & trolling.
  3. Are you always serious and thinking hard?
JayaBachan thumbnail

I blinked once and this thread turned to 44 pages.

1263521 thumbnail

how. people. give so much of. their life and precious time to IF..

I sometime seriously wonder

πŸ™„

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Old Parliament building was already built by the British..so they didn't get a chance to inaugurate itπŸ˜‚ otherwise who knows..

Btw that old British era building was in dire state n a new one was needed..MPs used to have this discussion among themselves according to tweet of some MP of some opposition party..

@bold - Omar Abdullah

1248410 thumbnail

Well, actually neither Modi nor any other politician built the new building...it was payed through the taxes payed by Indian people...and built by Indian architects and workers...

Arre ... Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha. 😲Mai to socha mudi din raat overtime karke ek ek eenth khud jodke parliament banaya 😲

πŸ˜†

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Huh? I know it looks like he is sucking up to him but SRK , the poor man with no agency of his own, is just trying to survive. Please!πŸ˜”

068785f3-d8cb-4373-8232-af82eb877a7e_512.jpg

Word Count: 1

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollydolly

Seriously! Why do "white Europeans" feel the need to butt into other country's internal matter is something I simply cannot fathom.

Zero understanding of the language or culture but "mereko sab pata hai" attitude.

And to give us gyaan as if we are some bunch of bumpkins and need to be told what is good for us.

kshama karo bhai, aage chalo.

That last line 🀣

I can totally relate 🀭

1248410 thumbnail

Well, I don't point a finger to other actors...so your post doesn't concern me...but as for the picture...it's the other way round: Modi wants pictures with SRK...he is genuinely happy when he can interact with ShahRukh (which I find sweet...and very human) 😊

🀣

Oh... I'm sorry. I was wrong.😬

You CAN be humorous when u want πŸ‘πŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

Content is constant, but titles are Variable πŸ˜†

1169321 thumbnail

45 pages