Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

You'll have a hard time to find such posts from me...why not adress yourself directly to those who do so instead of throwing false accusations around... (no advice, just a - rhetorical - question)

Multiple members have now pointed this out, either directly or indirectly. Either we all have a point or we’re all going crazy. Must be the latter, right?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Oh, SRK admits that he likes to make people laugh...even if it's the last laugh...

comeon Clochette..you and I both know what this means..there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics or Bollywood..both Modi and SRK are smart people..the loser in this whole thing is again Congress..SRK’s fandom keeps complaining about how BJP is behind him..he could easily chosen to bypass this opportunity..but he dint..he was being hailed on this forum to be the last man standing against Modi’s tyranny (lol)..and in a topic related to parliament video..people complain about bringing Modijee’s name in..as if they are allergic to his name..sorry but I’m so done with the justice ke thekedaars..when the supposedly oppressed SRK proves them wrong everytime lol
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

About time you got your hands dirty😆

Oh no, It's not for me, it's for you...you wanted a solution...well, that could be one...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

That is me, not Nora! I claim the copyright!

please summarise what are the complaints you’ll have about this video? And what is the issue with everyone on this thread? SRK’s voice over is fine af..add to that the Swades background score.:top!! And the new parliament building is laajawab..I loved everything about it
sev.puri thumbnail

Oh no, It's not for me, it's for you...you wanted a solution...well, that could be one...

Surprise surprise. Only time you get your hands dirty is to fight off people who dislike SRK.😆
Clochette thumbnail

I'm not allergic to Modi's name, I find it okay that SRK adressed Modi (the new parlament building was Modi's project) and I see no bending to the current government, neither hear I any.

How other see SRK's tweet and voice over, it their opinion.

The Parlament is representative for India...and SRK did nothing else than expressing everything that would be positive in a democratic India. (He has not to tell his opinion about the deeds of the current government...the potential that India has is much more than this government).

If someone wants to see this tweet as catering to Modi, so be it...it doesn't make it a fact/reality.

Clochette thumbnail

This is just beautiful as wish for a country...and its parliament

May the arms of this country be so wide that it can love every caste, race and religion
The eyes of this country should be so deep that it can see each and every citizen of the country, know their problems and recognize them.
The slogan of Satyamev Jayate is not a slogan but a belief.

“My sincerest prayer, that the soul of democracy remains robust in its new home and continues to foster liberty fraternity and equality for ages to come.

May this new abode of democracy build a new age which is renowned for its scientific temper and empathy for all.”

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

People who are saying that SRK tweeted because of Aryan....toh here is his tweet in 2019 ....fir bhi Aryan ke saath kya hua???😳

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1120308533981958145?s=20

SRK has Tweeted before also for his country....he always does .....👍🏼👏

and as people are calling it the first step towards Hindu Rashtra.....tauba...God forbid.....SRK's tweet was on spot.....he tweeted for a SECULAR India which gives equal opportunity to people from ALL religions.....but Modi followers in their ecstacy....ki SRK tweeted for Modi's Parliament...🤣....are forgetting that SRK's tweet was against a HINDU Rashtra and for a SECULAR India......ek baar Modi chalisa se bahar nikal kar dekho toh ki SRK ne kaha kya hai....😆.....Thanks SRK...❤️

Modi is NOT India.....the Parliament is not his....😆

sev.puri thumbnail

Sorry, you may like to stoop low...but I don't want to cater to that...😊

(It was you who wrote about "filthy corners" and a "dirty country"... I don't think like you seem to do...so if you find filth and dirt, do what the woman in the gif does..., do the cleaning)

Absolute BS. You’re the one casually referencing Hitler like it’s no big deal. Talking about stooping low. As you said, Lord SRK loves letting people have the last laugh (as he personally told you himself) and as his biggest fan, i’ll gift you the pleasure of having the last word. Hope you get some sleep in between the hours of SRK defending.
1263521 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

now since SRK gave his blessings..Will SRK fans now make it look like he was made to give voice over on a gun point 😈

quite possible

😜😂