Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

The right was smart to take to technology first.

They have masterfully leveraged internet when others were asleep and considered it an urban fad.

Also, the double standards of Left liberals on particular section is a big reason why right arose.

Left liberals also fail to market own initiatives.

I mean, UPA launched Operation Greenhunt against Naxals and was totally ruthless on that one. Yet never marketed it. So people believe it was weak govt or soft on security matters when it was not that soft either.

Sure, the right got a head start 10 years ago. Now what? They still have a head start? It’s not a patent that others can’t use. At this point it’s just excuses.
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

There isn't (neither wit nor sarcasm...but genuine concern...and latter isn't hidden)...

I love the diversity of India,it makes me teary eyed when I get to know about Shivaji Maharaj personally going to Tamil Nadu to get a temple rebuilt that the invaders had destroyed.It makes me so overwhelmed when I read that hindu kings and queens from various parts of India made their efforts to Save Krishna janm bhoomi temple.

The diversity that has a Jain lawyer fighting from the hindus' side to reclaim that same temple.

The diversity that has never made Sindhi Hindus who came from Pakistan feel unwelcome,while Muslims who went there from here have had to face discrimination and more.

Different languages,ethnicities,culture but the Dharma that binds us all.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Oh absolutely not. We Indians love hearing every single thing that’s wrong with our rotten country in every other post.

but Modi is not equal to India though πŸ€”

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

but Modi is not equal to India though πŸ€”

And when did I say he was?
EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

And when did I say he was?

coz I dont see anyone bad mouthing India here ..ppl only are talking about Modi and the identity politics πŸ€”

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

coz I dont see anyone bad mouthing India here ..ppl only are talking about Modi and the identity politics πŸ€”

Ah, must be nice to be this blissfully oblivious to all the condescending posts made on India/Indians.
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blahhhh

I love the diversity of India,it makes me teary eyed when I get to know about Shivaji Maharaj personally going to Tamil Nadu to get a temple rebuilt that the invaders had destroyed.It makes me so overwhelmed when I read that hindu kings and queens from various parts of India made their efforts to Save Krishna janm bhoomi temple.

The diversity that has a Jain lawyer fighting from the hindus' side to reclaim that same temple.

The diversity that has never made Sindhi Hindus who came from Pakistan feel unwelcome,while Muslims who went there from here have had to face discrimination and more.

Different languages,ethnicities,culture but the Dharma that binds us all.

Literally nothing in this post, signifies Diversity.

Just saying πŸ˜‡

EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

Ah, must be nice to be this blissfully oblivious to all the condescending posts made on India/Indians.

whatever I read was against the communal politics unless u think both are same ..plus dont have time to dig 35+ pages lmao

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mudi jeet gaya. Srk me ghutne tek diye uske aage 😭

Wait... does this mean SRK will cancel his plan to leave India πŸ€”πŸ˜².... Damn!

Modi fans are having the last laugh πŸ˜† thanks SRK πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

New

New Parliament building India: All you need to know about Cost, Design, Plan and Architecture of New Parliament building | India News - Times of India

old

Our Parliament is 92 years old. Do we need to build a new one? | India News - Times of India

Word Count: 1