Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blahhhh

They abduct hindu minors every week to rape them and convert them.No exaggeration,i am a sindhi hindu in india and follow certain handles on twitter,i see videos and news of such cases coming out every week.

Not giving ahmadis right to vote is nothing in comparison,waise bhi it's not as if elections matter there.

This topic is close to my heart for multiple reasons but I won’t go in to it. I’m already well aware of this, and none of what you’ve written is an exaggeration. I just wish others here weren’t so ignorant about it.
Bollydolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Indians are bigger sheep than what you think.

Easily manipulated and gullible. Bhedchaal types.

This is what is wrong with liberals. They think they know everything and except for them everyone else is a fool.

Arey bhai, what can Modi do if the opposition is absolutely worthless? The opposition is trying all the cards they can but they just dont seem to impress the people.

Modi and the BJP have done things that benefit the common Bharatiya. People like you might not see the benefit in it but the ordinary Indian who was deprived of basic necessities for so long does.

Modi aur BJP Ab kare? Mar jaaye?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Oh absolutely not. We Indians love hearing every single thing that’s wrong with our rotten country in every other post.

India isn't a "rotten country" 😡Shame on you! Go, stand in the corner!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Have we decoded the hidden wit or sarcasm behind srk's tweet this time?

There isn't (neither wit nor sarcasm...but genuine concern...and latter isn't hidden)...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
642126 thumbnail

Nothing to do with ideology.

Indira also manipulated media and masses and nearly convinced Indians why Emergency was good and necessary.

Indians are gullible and naive. Most believe media, newspapers and even WhatsApp forwards.

I mean, I have seen even educated people forward desi nuskhe to cure COVID so please do not tell me.

We have a gullible populace, and easily impressionable people.

These types are everywhere but we have more of such lot in India.

Bollydolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, definitely not "all"...

Of course. I apologise. You are the one who knows everything about everybody. My apologies again.

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

India isn't a "rotten country" 😡Shame on you! Go, stand in the corner!

All the corners are filthy in our dirty country. Pls find a solution for us povvos.
642126 thumbnail

The right was smart to take to technology first.

They have masterfully leveraged internet when others were asleep and considered it an urban fad.

Also, the double standards of Left liberals on particular section is a big reason why right arose.

Left liberals also fail to market own initiatives.

I mean, UPA launched Operation Greenhunt against Naxals and was totally ruthless on that one. Yet never marketed it. So people believe it was weak govt or soft on security matters when it was not that soft either.

sev.puri thumbnail

Indira also manipulated media and masses and nearly convinced Indians why Emergency was good and necessary.

Indians are gullible and naive. Most believe media, newspapers and even WhatsApp forwards.

I mean, I have seen even educated people forward desi nuskhe to cure COVID so please do not tell me.

The same way an educated Western nation voted for Brexit? The same way a first world country falsely got sold the idea that £350mn a week was sent to the EU instead of being used for the NHS? Please spare us the lectures. We have enough members who do that already.
Bollydolly thumbnail

Indira was PM at a time when access to information was very very limited. Only through newspapers and radio, even TV was pretty new then.
Tv and Radio also had only govt operated channel.

Today the scenario is completely different. Everyone has access to news theough various media. Even if Modi controlled all the MSM people still have access to Twitter, YT, FB etc.

So that explanation does not fly at all.

As far as Covid is concerned even doctors did not know how best to treat it so nothing wrong with people trying out homemade/ ayurvedic stuff and sharing info about what worked for them.