Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Hail Modi? He just imitates someone else....but Indians aren't Germans (fortunately)...

The Taming of the Shrew??? I doubt...(but we will see)

Indians are bigger sheep than what you think.

Easily manipulated and gullible. Bhedchaal types.

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I regret but I've to disappoint your expectation...see, better not having expectations...no expectations = no frustrations (100 rs for the advice, please...buy some samosas for a starving child 😊)

Kanjoosi mat karo bhai. Bache ko 10 samosa aur kuch nahi khilaogi kya? Kya zamaana aa gaya hai, uff.
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Gandhi is already n fortunately cancelled by some/many Indians.Leave how he wronged Hindus,as you repeatedly show you don't care about that but he slept with his nieces naked to test himself.How can you give him any honour?

At least on internet I have seen people cancelling him,hopefully this no will grow.

Modi ji actually respects him,don't know why.

OK I have to go now....see ya later is this thread lives...

Modi GIFs | Tenor

642126 thumbnail

He uses all tactics, saam daam dand bhed to get what he wants. Born for politics. Totally ruthless.

He fires all cylinders and gets what he wants.

That bimbo Rahul Gandhi stands no chance in front of him nor does any other politician in India at the moment.

Modi will be subject of case studies in ascent to political power one day.

blahhhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why does Modi praise him when he goes out of India then??

Wahi band kardena chahiye.BJP anyway has increasingly involved itself in Muslim appeasement,if it can do that then gandhi praising is smaller sin.

But common people who know about what gandhi 'advised' people to do after moplah massacre or similarly what he said to Jews during Nazism etc have cancelled him.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

He will put his name everywhere and make it look like he did everything. New India is a phrase coined for a reason.

Problem is that he does nothing of that for the "Glory of India" (but his own)...

If one believes in reincarnation; the little moustached German guy who died after having lead a whole country (and many others) into disaster tries it again, only just with muuuuuuch more people... and no, he won't succeed...one day, it's finished for him, too (but India will survive...humans can be super resilient...)

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

He uses all tactics, saam daam dand bhed to get what he wants. Born for politics. Totally ruthless.

He fires all cylinders and gets what he wants.

That bimbo Rahul Gandhi stands no chance in front of him nor does any other politician in India at the moment.

Modi will be subject of case studies in ascent to political power one day.

You seem like one of the few on this thread that it’d be possible to actually have a civil discussion with. I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, it’s absolutely childish, immature behaviour for grown ass adults to go around calling people sickulars, bhakts, godi media etc. There’s no scope for discussion when people resort to such name calling. That aside, I agree with this post and it’s a global trend, definitely not restricted to India. Trump does it with Make America Great Again, Boris Johnson did it with Take Back Control of our borders, Erdogan and Imran Khan are also classic examples. The world generally is headed right, the rhetoric clearly works and resonates with many people, rightly or wrongly.
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blahhhh

At least on internet I have seen people cancelling him,hopefully this no will grow.

Modi ji actually respects him,don't know why.

Gandhi was exposed a long time ago. He was a British pawn & nothing else. The British loved that he kept the Indians calm....because there was no way they could stand mutiny's like the 1857 one... India wide. He also asked Indian soldiers to fight for the Empire in the world wars. The British loved Gandhi, there was no way they would last as long as they did without Him & gave him the title of Mahatma for good measures.

Wonderful book by Pulitzer winning author Joseph Lelyveld Great Soul- Mahatma Gandhi and his struggle with India where he exposes Gandhi with absolute Facts including his racism, sexual perversion & Gandhi impeding Indias Independence. Unfortunately it's banned in India. Gandhi was a Mahatma for the Britishers, not Indians.

blahhhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Meanwhile Ahmadis still don’t have even the basic right to vote.

They abduct hindu minors every week to rape them and convert them and then marry them.No exaggeration,i am a sindhi hindu in india and follow certain handles on twitter,i see videos and news of such cases coming out every week.

Not giving ahmadis right to vote is nothing in comparison,waise bhi it's not as if elections matter there.

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago