Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

why ? one has to live in India to reply here?

Oh absolutely not. We Indians love hearing every single thing that’s wrong with our rotten country in every other post.
blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Have we decoded the hidden wit or sarcasm behind srk's tweet this time?

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

The man is a genius, all said and done. Evil genius but genius nonetheless. Rising from the absolute floor of society to the most powerful man in the subcontinent. And the way he uses Religion in politics, masterstroke. I laugh at people who think Modi is some religious Nut. He couldn't care less about religion. It's just the oldest but the most effective tool in divisive politics. And can you blame him? His job is to sell what sells. If it's hate, so be it.

None of the top learders of BJP care about religion....if they did....they wouldn't use religion to divide......their own sons are hobnobbing with Arab Muslims and Sheikhs while they teach the young gullible Indian kids to hate Muslims.....their own kids go to the best Universities abroad....while they are teaching young kids to brandish swords and abuse the name of Shri Ram by chanting it in front of Masjids and people who threaten to rape....how many of the kids of these BJP leaders are attending the gatherings which are being used to brainwash gullible minds....zero.......same goes for the Muslim leaders....they do exactly the same......brainwash the young and the gullible...destroying their lives....

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Clochette, that’s for your intelligent Western mind to do the research, look up his tax payments and tell us accordingly. We Indians would be grateful if you could let us know if there is any discrepancy in the numbers. Ah so you think it’s tax evasion despite it not being his permanent residency? You had pages worth of opinion on Indian issues, cmon Clochette I expect better.

I regret but I've to disappoint your expectation...see, better not having expectations...no expectations = no frustrations (100 rs for the advice, please...buy some samosas for a starving child 😊)

blahhhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Oh absolutely not. We Indians love hearing every single thing that’s wrong with our rotten country in every other post.

Han Pakistanis bhi minority treatment par gyaan deke Chale jaate hain

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Meanwhile Ahmadis still don’t have even the basic right to vote.

Originally posted by: EXOL

why ? one has to live in India to reply here?

Just like everyone giving gyaan on Kerala lives there....😆

blahhhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't think he can get Gandhi ji cancelled as the father of the nation....but he can totaly get his picture on the notes.....he loves his pics everywhere....

Gandhi is already n fortunately cancelled by some/many Indians.Leave how he wronged Hindus,as you repeatedly show you don't care about that but he slept with his nieces naked to test himself.How can you give him any honour?

dekho lekin jab SRK ki baat hoti hai toh Pakistanis bhi support karte hain tum logon ko....I mean some of them....😆

Gandhi is already n fortunately cancelled by some/many Indians.Leave how he wronged Hindus,as you repeatedly show you don't care about that but he slept with his nieces naked to test himself.How can you give him any honour?

Why does Modi praise him when he goes out of India then??