Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

This is not for India. This is for Modi govt. Man has tamed all kings and queens entirely. This is a fact.

Hail Modi? He just imitates someone else....but Indians aren't Germans (fortunately)...

The Taming of the Shrew??? I doubt...(but we will see)

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Pathaan's mega success showed who rules the heart of people 🤣

whatever happened to akki ki chaploosi

Deewane Huye Paagal Akshay Kumar Crying GIF - Deewane Huye Paagal Akshay Kumar Crying Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

If this guy had it his way he would even get Gandhi removed from all notes and cancelled as father of the nation and declared Hedgewar or Savarkar as father of nation.

I don't think he can get Gandhi ji cancelled as the father of the nation....but he can totaly get his picture on the notes.....he loves his pics everywhere....

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Popcorn GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Word Count: 0

EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't think he can get Gandhi ji cancelled as the father of the nation....but he can totaly get his picture on the notes.....he loves his pics everywhere....

this is so true 🤣...i totally foresee a note with his face

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well said. I have always maintained Indians have slave mentality probably due to centuries of invasions, colonialism, foreign rule.

They do not understand democracy. They love autocratic, dictatorial, authoritarian leaders like Nehru, Indira and now Modi. They thought MMS was weak. They still love IG. They never resented emergency much.

They themselves like power wielding leaders and types who send agencies, police, army anywhere or issue shoot at sight orders or endorse encounters or go to wars or tame media, control social media, NGOs, opposition, students, citizens etc.

Modi has successfully managed to demonize anyone raising voice and people believe others are anti national or have too much freedom and need to be tamed.

Remember that NITI Aayog guy Amitabh had said India has 'too much democracy'?

Lulz.

Modi knows at heart this country is gullible, likes brute display of power and believes anything a charismatic orator says. He has promoted self like no one else. He made many editors jobless and sit home. He put many magazines and papers out of print or struggle for funds.

People buy whatever he says. He is the ring master. He has people eating out of his hands thanks to total control over media, social media, annihilating critics and opposition. He controls the narrative.

He will put his name everywhere and make it look like he did everything. New India is a phrase coined for a reason.

The man is a genius, all said and done. Evil genius but genius nonetheless. Rising from the absolute floor of society to the most powerful man in the subcontinent. And the way he uses Religion in politics, masterstroke. I laugh at people who think Modi is some religious Nut. He couldn't care less about religion. It's just the oldest but the most effective tool in divisive politics. And can you blame him? His job is to sell what sells. If it's hate, so be it.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Ahh what are we going to do about all these narrow minded, unaware Indians Clochette? Please tell us from your 6000km away POV how you plan to enrich our lives?😒

Why? Do you have a poor life?...and who are those "our" (do you talk of you in the plural?)

EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

BI, world knows why Modi got the new building made. He is rewriting history and erasing past legacy of Nehrus and Gandhi clan.

On all buildings and institutions he wants his stamp and erase or redefine past legacy.

Why would we need new Parliament building at all? Batao?

I am not praising Modi nor spewing hate for SRK.

My post is a sarcastic comment on Modi's success and power. It is unstoppable.

At this rate this reign, will even ensure Khans do ghar wapsi with whole family and begin wearing tilaks and saffron robes. Aamir toh pehle hi pooja thali le ke photos upload karta hai aaj kal.

I reiterate, I will not be surprised if Khans agree to perform at opening and inauguration of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya or campaign for BJP in 2024.

This is not for India. This is for Modi govt. Man has tamed all kings and queens entirely. This is a fact.

was Modi Ji ashamed of our old parliament house I wonder? Was the aesthetics not up to the standard of Trump?...wonder how much money was spent for this new parliament and where that money came from ?..If we go by Modi's rule..he would want his picture in every gali ...on every note..every monument after his name...Air India flying with his huge face on it...the man loves himself a little too much😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Why? Do you have a poor life?...and who are those "our" (do you talk of you in the plural?)

And here I was thinking you had an answer to all of India’s problems. Truly disappointed you spared us your free ka gyaan this time.
EXOL thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: sev.puri

And here I was thinking you had an answer to all of India’s problems. Truly disappointed you spared us your free ka gyaan this time.

why ? one has to live in India to reply here?