Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Well said. I have always maintained Indians have slave mentality probably due to centuries of invasions, colonialism, foreign rule.

They do not understand democracy. They love autocratic, dictatorial, authoritarian leaders like Nehru, Indira and now Modi. They thought MMS was weak. They still love IG. They never resented emergency much.

They themselves like power wielding leaders and types who send agencies, police, army anywhere or issue shoot at sight orders or endorse encounters or go to wars or tame media, control social media, NGOs, opposition, students, citizens etc.

Modi has successfully managed to demonize anyone raising voice and people believe others are anti national or have too much freedom and need to be tamed.

Remember that NITI Aayog guy Amitabh had said India has 'too much democracy'?

Lulz.

Modi knows at heart this country is gullible, likes brute display of power and believes anything a charismatic orator says. He has promoted self like no one else. He made many editors jobless and sit home. He put many magazines and papers out of print or struggle for funds.

People buy whatever he says. He is the ring master. He has people eating out of his hands thanks to total control over media, social media, annihilating critics and opposition. He controls the narrative.

He will put his name everywhere and make it look like he did everything. New India is a phrase coined for a reason.

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

It was not during MMS’s time but PVNarsimha Rao’s time , though MMS played a big part as the then Finance Minister. So much that Vajpayee famously went on the record congratulating MMS for the success of his economic measures and wanting to retain him as Finance Minister even when his party comes into power.

If only Atal ji was alive today....😭

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So you also believe that Parliament belongs to Modi and Modi is greater than India......well I am shocked..😲...coming from someone who doesn't do the Modi Chalisa jaap....24/7......makes me feel sometimes if the emotions for SRK>>>> Modi....πŸ˜†

looking at the speedy growth and content of this thread, it's obvious πŸ˜‰(and seeing what even atominis thought, SRK's tweet is a full success πŸ˜†)

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Calculate kar lo.....10 Clochette and 1 me...πŸ˜†

BTW Ravan was a maha gyaani.....no one would make fun of Ravan if the knew that he himself got a vardaan from Lord Vishnu to get killed by him 2 times.....once as Ravan and then as Kans....the whole thing was orchestrated around that......not to forget that he was a mahan Shiv Bhakt...

Clochette ka 10 toh aap ka 20 toh minimum BI.πŸ˜†You’re preaching to the choir, btw. But yay more gyaan.πŸ˜†
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Modi ji ke paas hai he kya tax dene ke liye....bechaare fakir aadmi...jhola utha ke nikal lenge...😭

What’s the value of the jhola? The jhola must be an expensive designer, please let us know the tax liability, Clochette. You must be a master of the Indian and German tax system.

Originally posted by: atominis

Well said. I have always maintained Indians have slave mentality probably due to centuries of invasions, colonialism, foreign rule.

They do not understand democracy. They love autocratic, dictatorial, authoritarian leaders like Nehru, Indira and now Modi. They thought MMS was weak. They still love IG. They never resented emergency much.

They themselves like power wielding leaders and types who send agencies, police, army anywhere or issue shoot at sight orders or endorse encounters or go to wars or tame media, control social media, NGOs, opposition, students, citizens etc.

Modi has successfully managed to demonize anyone raising voice and people believe others are anti national or have too much freedom and need to be tamed.

Remember that NITI Aayog guy Amitabh had said India has 'too much democracy'?

Lulz.

Modi knows at heart this country is gullible, likes brute display of power and believes anything a charismatic orator says. He has promoted self like no one else. He made many editors jobless and sit home. He put many magazines and papers out of print or struggle for funds.

People buy whatever he says. He is the ring master. He has people eating out of his hands thanks to total control over media, social media, annihilating critics and opposition. He controls the narrative.

He will put his name everywhere and make it look like he did everything. New India is a phrase coined for a reason.

OMG.....I literally had goose bumps reading what you wrote......it is so scary but so true....πŸ€”

642126 thumbnail

Of course this is what politics is all about. More so in India.

Let us stop being idealistic. We know reality of politics well.

642126 thumbnail

If this guy had it his way he would even get Gandhi removed from all notes and cancelled as father of the nation and declared Hedgewar or Savarkar as father of nation.

Originally posted by: sev.puri

What’s the value of the jhola? The jhola must be an expensive designer, please let us know the tax liability, Clochette. You must be a master of the Indian and German tax system.

Khaadi ke jhole ki kya value hogi bhala...😭

Khaadi se yaad aaya....I am happy that Modi is forced to praise Gandhi atleast in foreign lands...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: atominis

Of course this is what politics is all about. More so in India.

Let us stop being idealistic. We know reality of politics well.

I am not one....I am as realist as it can get.....that is why I want SRK to leave ...keeping his ideals on the side...