Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I mean I only need myself to get a party started. Tum log toh phir 2 hoon bhai. Or 12 by your own admission on split personalities.😆

Word Count: 1

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Sev, how come that you have such a negative opinion about your country...I think, you exxagerate...personally, I don't know any "idiotic" Indian (narrow-minded or unaware, maybe, but not "idiotic")...and India's state isn't disastrous (but could be better, yes).

Ahh what are we going to do about all these narrow minded, unaware Indians Clochette? Please tell us from your 6000km away POV how you plan to enrich our lives?😒

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Indians love autocatric leaders. Indira was the same...even today they call her the most "Powerful" PM India has ever had. PMs like Dr MMS are considered weak even after they literally transformed India into an economic super-power because they can't "market" themselves or give out chest thumping "bhashans".

Hate him or love him, Modi is the epitome of how politics should be played. Nobody stands a chance.

So true....

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So glad you take such a keen interest in politics 6000km away. What are your thoughts on the Boris Becker tax evasion case btw?😊

Oh, I'm astonished about your question...I thought you would think that I only have thoughts about SRK and against Modi...but okay: tax evasion is not nice...(btw. does Modi pay his taxes as is right and proper??? 😉)
sev.puri thumbnail

Acha hua 10 nahi bola, I wouldn’t have been able to stop people from making Raavan jokes.😆

Acha hua 10 nahi bola, I wouldn’t have been able to stop people from making Raavan jokes.😆

Calculate kar lo.....10 Clochette and 1 me...😆

BTW Ravan was a maha gyaani.....no one would make fun of Ravan if the knew that he himself got a vardaan from Lord Vishnu to get killed by him 2 times.....once as Ravan and then as Kans....the whole thing was orchestrated around that......not to forget that he was a mahan Shiv Bhakt...

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, I'm astonished about your question...I thought you would think that I only have thoughts about SRK and against Modi...but okay: tax evasion is not nice...(btw. does Modi pay his taxes as is right and proper??? 😉)

Clochette, that’s for your intelligent Western mind to do the research, look up his tax payments and tell us accordingly. We Indians would be grateful if you could let us know if there is any discrepancy in the numbers. Ah so you think it’s tax evasion despite it not being his permanent residency? You had pages worth of opinion on Indian issues, cmon Clochette I expect better.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Indians love autocatric leaders. Indira was the same...even today they call her the most "Powerful" PM India has ever had. PMs like Dr MMS are considered weak even after they literally transformed India into an economic super-power because they can't "market" themselves or give out chest thumping "bhashans".

Hate him or love him, Modi is the epitome of how politics should be played. Nobody stands a chance.

It was not during MMS’s time but PVNarsimha Rao’s time , though MMS played a big part as the then Finance Minister. So much that Vajpayee famously went on the record congratulating MMS for the success of his economic measures and wanting to retain him as Finance Minister even when his party comes into power.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: NoraSM

You remind me of this ID "Almirah", they were about to marry La_Reine's Brother in law

It's the same person. She changed her gender after she got rejected

Clochette, that’s for your intelligent Western mind to do the research, look up his tax payments and tell us accordingly. We Indians would be grateful if you could let us know if there is any discrepancy in the numbers. Ah so you think it’s tax evasion despite it not being his permanent residency? You had pages worth of opinion on Indian issues, cmon Clochette I expect better.

Modi ji ke paas hai he kya tax dene ke liye....bechaare fakir aadmi...jhola utha ke nikal lenge...😭