Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

But others were called straight up bootlickers while SRK is being touted as this deep intellectual who was doing it strategically.

not "deep intellectual"...but highly intelligent 😊

Originally posted by: atominis

The rate at which Modi is taming all critics, I will not be surprised if one day Naseeruddin Shah, Swara, Richa also endorse BJP initiatives.

Hardcore hard nosed politician. Totally annihilated opposition. Everywhere be it in media or politics.

Entirely controls the narrative.

Reminds me of near total control that Nehru reportedly had at one point of time, over media, academia etc.

Modi will go down in history as one of the most successful politicians ever.

Agreed....Politics is all about corruption, manipulation , self service....he is definitely the most successful one...

Originally posted by: sev.puri

So ya’ll thought ya’ll are the only ones that can have fun? Sorry not sorry, here to crash your party 🤷🏻‍♀️

What party.....we are just 2 here....doh logon ki kaun se party....party toh aap logon ki chal rahi hai....ye alag baat hai ...ki akeli Clochette dus ke barabar hai....🤣

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Agreed....Politics is all about corruption, manipulation , self service....he is definitely the most successful one...

kya yaar, Modi ka GIF toh post karo manipulation wala.
642126 thumbnail

BI, world knows why Modi got the new building made. He is rewriting history and erasing past legacy of Nehrus and Gandhi clan.

On all buildings and institutions he wants his stamp and erase or redefine past legacy.

Why would we need new Parliament building at all? Batao?

I am not praising Modi nor spewing hate for SRK.

My post is a sarcastic comment on Modi's success and power. It is unstoppable.

At this rate this reign, will even ensure Khans do ghar wapsi with whole family and begin wearing tilaks and saffron robes. Aamir toh pehle hi pooja thali le ke photos upload karta hai aaj kal.

I reiterate, I will not be surprised if Khans agree to perform at opening and inauguration of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya or campaign for BJP in 2024.

This is not for India. This is for Modi govt. Man has tamed all kings and queens entirely. This is a fact.

kya yaar, Modi ka GIF toh post karo manipulation wala.

Nahi.....Atominis ji daant dengi mujhe....😭

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What party.....we are just 2 here....doh logon ki kaun se party....party toh aap logon ki chal rahi hai....ye alag baat hai ...ki akeli Clochette dus ke barabar hai....🤣

I mean I only need myself to get a party started. Tum log toh phir 2 hoon bhai. Or 12 by your own admission on split personalities.😆
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao more like the disastrous state of India and all the hundreds of million idiotic Indians that voted for Modi. *insert 10 page lecture*

Sev, how come that you have such a negative opinion about your country...I think, you exxagerate...personally, I don't know any "idiotic" Indian (narrow-minded or unaware, maybe, but not "idiotic")...and India's state isn't disastrous (but could be better, yes).

BI, world knows why Modi got the new building made. He is rewriting history and erasing past legacy of Nehrus and Gandhi clan.

On all buildings and institutions he wants his stamp and erase or redefine past legacy.

At this rate this reign, will even ensure Khans do ghar wapsi with whole family and begin wearing tilaks and saffron robes. Aamir toh pehle hi pooja thali le ke photos upload karta hai aaj kal.

I reiterate, I will not be surprised if Khans agree to perform at opening and inauguration of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya or campaign for BJP in 2024.

This is not for India. This is for Modi govt. Man has tamed all kings and queens entirely. This is a fact.

Well it can happen....kya pata dhamki de de......anyways .....whoever opposes him gets all the agencies barking at their heels....people think that actors are afraid of Modi...well no actors are afraid of a corrupt person who can abuse the power that comes with the position of the PM of India...I won't be surprised if it happens....and it is nothing to rejoice about unless one wants a Hindu Rashtra....😳

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Indians love autocatric leaders. Indira was the same...even today they call her the most "Powerful" PM India has ever had. PMs like Dr MMS are considered weak even after they literally transformed India into an economic super-power because they can't "market" themselves or give out chest thumping "bhashans".

Hate him or love him, Modi is the epitome of how politics should be played. Nobody stands a chance.