Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yess I posted less than 12 today...u can go check....πŸ˜†

arre I was talking in total across history, you probably lost count of that yourself πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Sounds like gaslighting to me, but sure Jan.

Sound?? nah nah....it IS gaslighting....look how all of you are quoting her again and again....while she is having fun like no tomorrow...🀣

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

No, definitely not "all"...

So glad you take such a keen interest in politics 6000km away. What are your thoughts on the Boris Becker tax evasion case btw?😊

arre I was talking in total across history, you probably lost count of that yourself πŸ˜†

oh ok.....ya maybe in 15 years....less than 50 gifs.....u can do the math...πŸ˜†

642126 thumbnail

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!

SRK will even campaign for Modi in 2024 elections if Modi so demands.

After that Aryan case.

Properly tamed.

Anyway his voice sounds good. Mature and clear.

I am surprised at Modi's success rate of taming all opposition and getting rivals to market him and his works.

Mere ko toh lagta hai Khans will even be willing to inaugurate Ram Mandir at Ayodhya at this rate.

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Bhakts of an actor calling out Bhakts of a politician.

Just admit that this message was paid for by the BJP just like every other actors is, and move on. Why try to justify everything. He did it for his child. Everyone would do the same.

He did the Election one before Aryan's case....and still they framed Aryan.....no connection...

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Sound?? nah nah....it IS gaslighting....look how all of you are quoting her again and again....while she is having fun like no tomorrow...🀣

So ya’ll thought ya’ll are the only ones that can have fun? Sorry not sorry, here to crash your party πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Delusion isn’t my best friend unfortunately.πŸ˜’

maybe because it's your well beloved enemy... (just thinking...)

642126 thumbnail

The rate at which Modi is taming all critics, I will not be surprised if one day Naseeruddin Shah, Swara, Richa also endorse BJP initiatives.

Hardcore hard nosed politician. Totally annihilated opposition. Everywhere be it in media or politics.

Entirely controls the narrative.

Reminds me of near total control that Nehru reportedly had at one point of time, over media, academia etc.

Modi will go down in history as one of the most successful politicians ever.

Originally posted by: atominis

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!

SRK will even campaign for Modi in 2024 elections if Modi so demands.

After that Aryan case.

Properly tamed.

Anyway his voice sounds good. Mature and clear.

I am surprised at Modi's success rate of taming all opposition and getting rivals to market him and his works.

Mere ko toh lagta hai Khans will even be willing to inaugurate Ram Mandir at Ayodhya at this rate.

So you also believe that Parliament belongs to Modi and Modi is greater than India......well I am shocked..😲...coming from someone who doesn't do the Modi Chalisa jaap....24/7......makes me feel sometimes if the emotions for SRK>>>> Modi....πŸ˜†