Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I am glad you know Modi personally and have such deep knowledge of his wants and desires.
Hope you will use your clout as SRK fan and get Modi one picture with him and fulfill the poor man’s desire.

You may not be informed...but Modi already got some nice pics with SRK 😊 (he is very happy about the pics...but not about SRK...*sigh*)

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Less than 2 minutes...😎

Quick mental maths tells me that’s a grand total of 12 Modiji GIFs. You sure it’s only 2 minutes?😆

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

But others were called straight up bootlickers while SRK is being touted as this deep intellectual who was doing it strategically.

Yes I will call SRK a boot licker too....the day he asks Modi personal questions like ...aap aam choos kar khaate hain ya kaat kar....till then no...😎.....Till the time he is talking about the Parliament or elections and tagging the PM of India( whoever is at the time)....he is fine and doing a great job for his country...

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, as a white European 6000 km away from India who doesn't know any Indian language (and hardly the culture) you are on a much higher position than I... maybe, you just confounded something?

Sounds like gaslighting to me, but sure Jan.
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

True, but then what would you to with all that spare time when you’re not spending endless hours fighting with anonymous strangers on the internet about the greatness of Lord SRK?

No problem, I would spend "endless hours" gushing "with anonymous strangers on the internet about the" state of the world because they all love SRK ❤️

You may not be informed...but Modi already got some nice pics with SRK 😊 (he is very happy about the pics...but not about SRK...*sigh*)

Stoppppp.....u r killing me🤣

sev.puri thumbnail

No problem, I would spend "endless hours" gushing "with anonymous strangers on the internet about the" state of the world because they all love SRK ❤️

Lmao more like the disastrous state of India and all the hundreds of million idiotic Indians that voted for Modi. *insert 10 page lecture*

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Quick mental maths tells me that’s a grand total of 12 Modiji GIFs. You sure it’s only 2 minutes?😆

Yess I posted less than 12 today...u can go check....😆

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollydolly

Modi likes to interact with all Indians not just Srk.

Adha gyann purey gyann se adhik haanikaarak hota hain. Kripaya pura gyaan jaanane ka prayaas karein.

No, definitely not "all"...

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bhakts of an actor calling out Bhakts of a politician.

Just admit that this message was paid for by the BJP just like every other actors is, and move on. Why try to justify everything. He did it for his child. Everyone would do the same.