Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Oh well, Shahrukhwa doesn’t deserve anymore efforts than this. You will just have to make to with it. 😭

uhhh....u don't deserve it then.....😭

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Lala land must be a nice place to live in. Do you often create imaginary scenarios in your mind or just whilst your browse IF?

You telling from your own experience kya??🤣

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You telling from your own experience kya??🤣

Delusion isn’t my best friend unfortunately.😒

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Notice I didn’t say Modi or BJP. Don’t be blind in your hatred. PM is of India. modi is of BJP. Learn to differentiate.

Exactly......people respect the position of the PM of India....whoever it may be ......Modi as a person....depends on how u see his policies...

sev.puri thumbnail

See Modi loves cameras......and that is why he loves actors.....koi bhi mil jaaye ...pakad lete hain....for nice pics...❤️

Thank God SRK ki aisi beizzati nahi hui...jaise Facebookiye ki hui...🤣...galti facebookiye ki hai....camera ke saamne aane ki himmat kaise hui...jab Modi ji khade the...😡

PM Modi Pushes Mark Zuckerberg Aside For Coming In-between Camera Angle on Make a GIF

BI could you share your extensive Modi GIF collection with fellow members pls? You seem to have way more in your private collection than the so called bhakts.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

FINALLY someone said it. Constantly treating us like we’re idiots who haven’t evolved with time. A continuous condescending tone and the free ka gyaan that no one freakin asked for. Keep your unsolicited advice to yourself tyvm.

And I thought, I treat you like thinking people...my bad...sorry...😳

Advices???!!! I gave you advices?! Without asking for money???!!! for freeeee ...

BI could you share your extensive Modi GIF collection with fellow members pls? You seem to have way more in your private collection than the so called bhakts.

Google Uncle is kind to me.....only 10 secs needed per gif....fortunately ....Modi has given enough to make enough gifs to last a life time...Thankyou Modi ji...❤️

Best Official Peeinghuman GIFs | Gfycat

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

See Modi loves cameras......and that is why he loves actors.....koi bhi mil jaaye ...pakad lete hain....for nice pics...❤️

Thank God SRK ki aisi beizzati nahi hui...jaise Facebookiye ki hui...🤣...galti facebookiye ki hai....camera ke saamne aane ki himmat kaise hui...jab Modi ji khade the...😡

PM Modi Pushes Mark Zuckerberg Aside For Coming In-between Camera Angle on Make a GIF

is this real or edited 😭 😂 🤣 is that mark zinger burger with modi?

I used to be this self absorbed and camera obsessed when I was 15 🤣 thankfully I’ve long grown out of it

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

And I thought, I treat you like thinking people...my bad...sorry...😳

Advices???!!! I gave you advices?! Without asking for money???!!! for freeeee ...

Keep the apology, no one cares. Just save us uneducated illiterate Indians your condescension.