Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Clochette ka toh pata nahi...but you can be rewarded one of the biggest haters of SRK..😆

Not the biggest?😭

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, I don't point a finger to other actors...so your post doesn't concern me...but as for the picture...it's the other way round: Modi wants pictures with SRK...he is genuinely happy when he can interact with ShahRukh (which I find sweet...and very human) 😊

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, I don't point a finger to other actors...so your post doesn't concern me...but as for the picture...it's the other way round: Modi wants pictures with SRK...he is genuinely happy when he can interact with ShahRukh (which I find sweet...and very human) 😊

Lala land must be a nice place to live in. Do you often create imaginary scenarios in your mind or just whilst your browse IF?
e1t53e thumbnail

I am glad you know Modi personally and have such deep knowledge of his wants and desires.

Hope you will use your clout as SRK fan and get Modi one picture with him and fulfill the poor man’s desire.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago
Bollydolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Modi likes to interact with all Indians not just Srk.

Adha gyann purey gyann se adhik haanikaarak hota hain. Kripaya pura gyaan jaanane ka prayaas karein.

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

SRK being a citizen of India like the rest of the citizens is supporting his country’s PM which is how it should be. I am only taking a phirki with those who pointed a finger at other actors/celebrities when they even so much as took a picture with the PM and called them dirty names like bootlickers etc but suddenly see a lot of depth and divinity to their own idol’s support to his PM.

Nope....he is supporting his country.....oh wait wait wait....Modi-India.....yes u r right....carry on....

I wonder what all the BJP followers who were giving gaaliya to the previous PM should be called?? Why were they not supporting the then PM??? Were they anti India and bad citizens????

You want the biggest one...you will have to make more efforts....😭

e1t53e thumbnail

Nope....he is supporting his country.....oh wait wait wait....Modi-India.....yes u r right....carry on....

I wonder what all the BJP followers who were giving gaaliya to the previous PM should be called?? Why were they not supporting the then PM??? Were they anti India and bad citizens????

Notice I didn’t say Modi or BJP. Don’t be blind in your hatred. PM is of India. modi is of BJP. Learn to differentiate.

e1t53e thumbnail

You want the biggest one...you will have to make more efforts....😭

Oh well, Shahrukhwa doesn’t deserve anymore efforts than this. You will just have to make to with it. 😭

See Modi loves cameras......and that is why he loves actors.....koi bhi mil jaaye ...pakad lete hain....for nice pics...❤️

Thank God SRK ki aisi beizzati nahi hui...jaise Facebookiye ki hui...🤣...galti facebookiye ki hai....camera ke saamne aane ki himmat kaise hui...jab Modi ji khade the...😡

PM Modi Pushes Mark Zuckerberg Aside For Coming In-between Camera Angle on Make a GIF