Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Old Parliament building was already built by the British..so they didn't get a chance to inaugurate it๐Ÿ˜‚ otherwise who knows..

Btw that old British era building was in dire state n a new one was needed..MPs used to have this discussion among themselves according to tweet of some MP of some opposition party..

Ya Nehru d pm then will inaugurate it if they built .

When leaving , British viceroy Mountbatten given our sengol d symbol of power to pm Nehru not to president then . They kept in museum n not in parliament , y ?n called it nehruโ€™s golden walking stick n itโ€™s sad in their hate they calling it bogus , they lost it . Y they hate hindu traditions .

Ya itโ€™s old building built in 1927 n terror attacks happened on it also . Heard few buildings fallen also . There is need for new building . For security also it is needed with latest technology n for space n for more seats etc..

congress didnโ€™t built new building n bjp did it . They are burnt becos Modi name will be in history for new parliament n not their Nehru family names . Pappu left with dynasty politics n image tats all lol .

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

U missed it seems , I repeat it , opposition went to Supreme Court to stop it for their selfish motives . Supreme Court cancelled it n gave permission to pm to inaugurate . then where is unconstitutional.

India is democratic n pm is d ruler elected by public . In india it is not president rule . President is more like rubber stamp .so itโ€™s constitutional . pm hold d power in democratic country .

Seems congress done so much propaganda by their IT cell lol .

I did not miss anything. I know what PIL SC dismissed. Modi is not an idiot to do a thing which is legally unconstitutional.

Why are people showing dissent? Because it is a moral,ethical question.

"Interpretation " of constitution is a endless grey that SC goes back and forth on. They even overturn their LEGAL decisions so many times. This is a ethical question so they chose to dismiss it. Doesn't mean it is automatically ethically right.

It is simply a matter of respecting Head of the State who calls the house of business.

Also, this presidential rule thing you are repeatedly throwing, even presidential rule is run by CoM. So even in that state PM can CHOSE to inaugurate so there is no point bringing such pointless argument.

Also, I am completely aware of power difference between a PM and President but you also have to remember that PM got ALL those powers FROM Constitution which places President as First citizen of India. So a PM respecting THAT part of Constitution would be nice is all I am saying.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
hypocrites seth ji ko bakshte nh ho aise tweets pe feel sorry for seth ji ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Mai.NePyarKiya - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, actually neither Modi nor any other politician built the new building...it was payed through the taxes payed by Indian people...and built by Indian architects and workers...

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Do you want to expand or do you rather enjoy being cryptic and mysterious? In which case, happy to leave you to it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Clochette thumbnail

There is nothing "behind" his words...he says/writes exactly what he wants to say/write...it's just there to read (and understand).

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Lmao everyone here reacted exactly as I expected them to. From who writes the essays, to the clueless souls, to all the name calling posts.๐Ÿ˜†aap log pls kabhi mat badalna ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Fine for you...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Lmao everyone here reacted exactly as I expected them to. From who writes the essays, to the clueless souls, to all the name calling posts.๐Ÿ˜†aap log pls kabhi mat badalna ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

I think of cutting ott etc.. y pay bills then thought oh no itโ€™s same old n boring n kept other entertainments also ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

hypocrites seth ji ko bakshte nh ho aise tweets pe feel sorry for seth ji ๐Ÿ˜ญ

arre ....Seth ji kahan se aa gaye.....Indians ke beech mein.....batao...koi loyalty he nahi Canada ke liye..๐Ÿ˜ญ

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Haan behen, main theek hi hoon. Aap theek ho? Mujhe doubt lag raha hai.