Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chocru

Parliament ANNEXE? Parliament LIBRARY? vs WHOLE NEW PARLIAMENT?! Frigging Houses of Parliament!

I would be sitting and cheering too if he inaugurated a wing like other PMs did. Not the whole damn thing which would be new place of business henceforth.

Also, vested interest, Old PMs yes opposition is playing filthy or they were wrong that does not mean what BJP is doing is right nor it gives them the right to supercede Constitutional head. Just because Congress is trash, filthy doesn't mean it gives BJP the right to be the same... atleast I voted for them hoping they WOULDN'T be same. This particular move, I am sorry I don't think is right. This is not how you get your optics when you are far more capable...this was a cheap move,period.

Old Parliament building was already built by the British..so they didn't get a chance to inaugurate itπŸ˜‚ otherwise who knows..

Btw that old British era building was in dire state n a new one was needed..MPs used to have this discussion among themselves according to tweet of some MP of some opposition party..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks, BI, for the Dushyant Arora tweet...he listed the key points of SRK's words...quite inauguration-words ❀️

Yes, I too, I would like that Modi listens to him...but he didn't all these years...he -unfortunately - wants SRK listen to him (which SRK does, only he doesn't align,,,) 😎

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chocru

Parliament ANNEXE? Parliament LIBRARY? vs WHOLE NEW PARLIAMENT?! Frigging Houses of Parliament!

I would be sitting and cheering too if he inaugurated a wing like other PMs did. Not the whole damn thing which would be new place of business henceforth.

Also, vested interest, Old PMs yes opposition is playing filthy or they were wrong that does not mean what BJP is doing is right nor it gives them the right to supercede Constitutional head. Just because Congress is trash, filthy doesn't mean it gives BJP the right to be the same... atleast I voted for them hoping they WOULDN'T be same. This particular move, I am sorry I don't think is right. This is not how you get your optics when you are far more capable...this was a cheap move,period.

U missed it seems , I repeat it , opposition went to Supreme Court to stop it for their selfish motives . Supreme Court cancelled it n gave permission to pm to inaugurate . then where is unconstitutional.

India is democratic n pm is d ruler elected by public . In india it is not president rule . President is more like rubber stamp .so it’s constitutional . pm hold d power in democratic country .

Seems congress done so much propaganda by their IT cell lol .

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am India.....because my followers say so...😎🀣

Pradhan sevak se direct Ruler, aisi-taisi democracyπŸ€“

https://twitter.com/CartoonistSan/status/1662305330519474177?s=20

Edited by anonymouse1 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thanks, BI, for the Dushyant Arora tweet...he listed the key points of SRK's words...quite inauguration-words ❀️

Yes, I too, I would like that Modi listens to him...but he didn't all these years...he -unfortunately - wants SRK listen to him (which SRK does, only he doesn't align,,,) 😎

What is lost to these Modi followers is the meaning of SRK's words......I think SRK purposely did that....because he wanted to let the Bhakts know.....that Parliament belongs to every Indian of every religion...πŸ‘....A much needed message amongst the calls to turn India into a Hindu Rashtra....of course some on Twitter had an orgasm just because SRK tagged Modi in it...πŸ˜†

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

People here know SRK's thought process, his motives and deep hidden meaning behind his tweets n words even more than him

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, yes, he tagged him...the words should remind Modi what his constitutional task is (not his own whims and fancies)!

I simply love how ShahRukh says what he wants to say but leave it to others to do the (right or wrong) interpretation...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Lmao everyone here reacted exactly as I expected them to. From who writes the essays, to the clueless souls, to all the name calling posts.πŸ˜†aap log pls kabhi mat badalna πŸ™πŸ½