Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

At the end of the day he'll remain the king & them - the trolls. They lack many things but what they lack most is self respect. Calling him spineless which they themselves are.

That woman who said he deserved whatever whoever did to Aryan & his family, over this. Imagine the joblessness. & those who chadao these people on their head with likes, 🤣 & throwing go girl - Kya hi kahe.

Truth is human are the shittiest being. Unless something happens to them, they'll never understand. All they want somebody to represent their failed ass, speak for themselves & if they don't stand up for these MFs own shit, they are the bad, spineless guys.

I mean SRK's one tweet brought so much joy to them...its hilarious...🤣

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Wait... does this mean SRK will cancel his plan to leave India 🤔smiley3.... Damn! smiley44

He never had this plan...never said (like Aamir did) that he feels uneasy to live in India...he loves his country!

I couldn't understand what SRK said but I guess, he was trying to paint a positive picture for his country like he did in his tweet (I heard a lot of "desh" and "hamara" and the words in English were an ode to democracy).

He adressed the tweet to Modi but he didn't praise Modi in any way...it is - again - an intelligent and rather honest wording.

Modi's pet project is indeed "a magnificent home for the people who uphold our Constitution, represent every citizen of this great Nation and protect the diversity of her one People" ... at least it is what they should do in SRK's thinking.

I also like very much the "New India" combining with "the age old dream of Glory for India"...I guess, it's also SRK's dream (as he often wants good things for his country).

Those who think of or hint to 'a$$licking', are simply stupid...Modi certainly asked SRK to do the honour (he simply loves this actor and the man) and it is indeed an honour...only that SRK did the honour to India, not to Modi 😉

To me, SRK is a real deshbhakt (but in now way a bhakt of any politician).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Shauchalay gives dignity to number of people who had to go for open defecation or look for shelter for a basic human function.

It was indeed a shame that some places in India didn't have this basic facility..whoever worked towards providing this dignity deserves respect

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

PM is also not from upper caste..he is in OBC..just saying

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

The video is great and voiceover is superb..classic SRK

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1660969657954865153?s=20

The same opposition who made fun of President's appearance..who didn't allow her to be elected unopposed and put up a candidate against her..

What hypocrisy to now use her name n position for their vested interest !

And that too when they have done the same thing in past

Parliament ANNEXE? Parliament LIBRARY? vs WHOLE NEW PARLIAMENT?! Frigging Houses of Parliament!

I would be sitting and cheering too if he inaugurated a wing like other PMs did. Not the whole damn thing which would be new place of business henceforth.

Also, vested interest, Old PMs yes opposition is playing filthy or they were wrong that does not mean what BJP is doing is right nor it gives them the right to supercede Constitutional head. Just because Congress is trash, filthy doesn't mean it gives BJP the right to be the same... atleast I voted for them hoping they WOULDN'T be same. This particular move, I am sorry I don't think is right. This is not how you get your optics when you are far more capable...this was a cheap move,period.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Who takes dis pseudo trolls seriously , see dis hypocrite , his boss will be bankrupt 🤣. I wonder , is he really a professor in Sweden ? Oh so called intellectual illiterates , oh ya professor of peace 🤣

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/1661615642242605057?s=46&t=Frbm9Ovk0uBQ3SF8Z3AiGw

This is funny 🤣