Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Itna he famajh aa jaata toh desh ka ye haal na hota...🤣

At the end of the day he'll remain the king & them - the trolls. They lack many things but what they lack most is self respect. Calling him spineless which they themselves are.

That woman who said he deserved whatever whoever did to Aryan & his family, over this. Imagine the joblessness. & those who chadao these people on their head with likes, 🤣 & throwing go girl - Kya hi kahe.

Truth is human are the shittiest being. Unless something happens to them, they'll never understand. All they want somebody to represent their failed ass, speak for themselves & if they don't stand up for these MFs own shit, they are the bad, spineless guys.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chocru

What the actual Firetruck!

Even PM has to sit in Lok Sabha in joint sittings when President calls for it! Nobody is above President as a ceremonial head of Parliament! Nobody.

@blue: You mean UPA not NDA, right? 😆 Freudian slip there 😆

I agree about opposition taking advantage of it but they are taking advantage of the right thing here because they are being constitutional here and Modi is being unconstitutional. I support NDA govt at centre but even then they are NOT above constitution for me. And Modi here trying to supercede constitution leaves a bad taste sorry.

Edited it , I was busy n doing Multi tasking .Ya congress n it’s supporters UPA , not familiar with d terms , nothing slip .

They went to Supreme Court n Supreme Court cancelled it n gave permission . So not unconstitutional.

India is democratic n pm is ruler ,elected by public . Modi as pm inaugurates d new parliament n dedicates it to nation . It’s not like kejriwal’s personal sheesh mahal by wasting public money . it’s not presidential rule in india .

British viceroy Mountbatten given sengol to nehru d pm not to president . Why they kept in museum by saying it as nehru’s walking stick , y Nehru family hate Hindu traditions .

Congress party n it’s supporters are just burnt tat Modi as pm name will be written in history for inauguration of new parliament tats all . they are living on dynasty politics n image n don’t want to lose it so all dis politics drama . They are not working for national interests , they must work for it .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
1248410 thumbnail

Chalo Aaj ka quota poora hua... Kal fir aaunga party karne 🥳

Yeh kya hua? Kaise hua? Kab hua? Kyon hua?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chocru

SRK as a citizen of India can promote whatever the heck he wants to. Either out of his own will or obligation or arm twisting. I just hope last one was not the case.

I am seriously not Anti Modi but I do not understand why the HECK is he the face of this inauguration?! The hightlight should be the President of India, true head of the Parliament. I am glad that Most of the opposition parties are united in opposing this PM inaugurating new Parliament( even with ulterior motives they are abiding by constitution here).

Can one of Modi bhakts ( whoever has the incessant need to defend whatever he does) explain me why he is doing this?

As a govt BJP has achieved better milestones to show off! Why resorting to this embarrassing display and destroying some goodwill?

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1660969657954865153?s=20

The same opposition who made fun of President's appearance..who didn't allow her to be elected unopposed and put up a candidate against her..

What hypocrisy to now use her name n position for their vested interest !

And that too when they have done the same thing in past