Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nonam

there's no ghutna tekna talking about a parliament.... whatever

People who sing Modi chalisa 24/7 won't understand it.......for them Modi>>>>>>>>> India..🤔

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Joy Das and other etc etc people r angry on SRK over a tweet n a voiceover for Parliament of India..God knows why..and of course we all know..their hatred knows no bounds..

And yet some people here r complaining about bringing in Modiji in this thread😂

Better explain ur logic to all these twitter cry babies..tell them SRK did it for India and it's Parliament and not Modi..khud to differentiate kar nahi sakte..ye liberals doosron ko samjhaayene🤦

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago

Just like Modi had to tweet respectfully for Gandhi ji.....while his party and followers trash Gandhi ji...🤣

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just like Modi had to tweet respectfully for Gandhi ji.....while his party and followers trash Gandhi ji...🤣

So it's real 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

explain all this to me like im 5

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Why president ? It’s not president rule in india . India is democratic n pm is d ruler n has power . nothing wrong in pm doing d inauguration .

Opposition parties in d hate of Modi lost it . They don’t want it becos modi name will be in history for inaugurating d new parliament n not their Nehru family . NDA doesn’t want to lose their dynasty politics n image .it’s lies n propaganda by nda n it’s supporters . burning tats all n make everything politics n not in national interests , they must work for national interests .

What the actual Firetruck!

Even PM has to sit in Lok Sabha in joint sittings when President calls for it! Nobody is above President as a ceremonial head of Parliament! Nobody.

@blue: You mean UPA not NDA, right? 😆 Freudian slip there 😆

I agree about opposition taking advantage of it but they are taking advantage of the right thing here because they are being constitutional here and Modi is being unconstitutional. I support NDA govt at centre but even then they are NOT above constitution for me. And Modi here trying to supercede constitution leaves a bad taste sorry.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

See this thread is LIVE example of when you are your own enemy you can never win a war. So much for a voice over? Just say you hate that man & go. Those people calling him names but representing exactly what they are calling him. Quite pathetic TBH. Anyway .. keep hating. If it's taking you to any good place or making you feel better about yourself. :)