Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

🤣🤣

Yaar sach me SRK ne Dil khush kar diya mera. Meri saari negativity positivity me badal gayi... Aaj to pakka sapne me saaruk ko hi dekhunga .... Modi ke paanv dabate 😆

Some more 🤣

https://twitter.com/DrAyeshaRay/status/1662515217958354948

https://twitter.com/Praveen_in_DEL/status/1662517102362923009

https://twitter.com/taxindia/status/1662516420838850560

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mudi jeet gaya. Srk me ghutne tek diye uske aage 😭

Wait... does this mean SRK will cancel his plan to leave India 🤔😲.... Damn!

there's no ghutna tekna talking about a parliament.... whatever
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Any thing goes against SRK...😆

I am out of this topic. I can't handle so much negativity against him. This was supposed to be such a positive topic. Listen to Shahrukh's words in his tweet. He is awesoms. He is the pride of India and look what people are calling him. Such a shame.

1248410 thumbnail
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chocru

SRK as a citizen of India can promote whatever the heck he wants to. Either out of his own will or obligation or arm twisting. I just hope last one was not the case.

I am seriously not Anti Modi but I do not understand why the HECK is he the face of this inauguration?! The hightlight should be the President of India, true head of the Parliament. I am glad that Most of the opposition parties are united in opposing this PM inaugurating new Parliament( even with ulterior motives they are abiding by constitution here).

Can one of Modi bhakts ( whoever has the incessant need to defend whatever he does) explain me why he is doing this?

As a govt BJP has achieved better milestones to show off! Why resorting to this embarrassing display and destroying some goodwill?

Why president ? It’s not president rule in india . India is democratic n pm is d ruler n has power . nothing wrong in pm doing d inauguration .

Opposition parties in d hate of Modi lost it . They don’t want it becos modi name will be in history for inaugurating d new parliament n not their Nehru family . Congress n it’s supporters doesn’t want to lose their dynasty politics n image .it’s lies n propaganda by congress n it’s supporters . burning tats all n make everything politics n not in national interests , they must work for national interests .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now we know how Aryan got free. Back-door Deal out in the open.

1248410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

there's no ghutna tekna talking about a parliament.... whatever

To kya maatha ragad ke aaya 😲