Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Posted: 1 years ago

Ok I kinda wish it was Sid Mal and not Kartik in this song..why are people not cashing in on Sid Kiara pairing! They look shoooo beautiful together yaar!!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Ok I kinda wish it was Sid Mal and not Kartik in this song..why are people not cashing in on Sid Kiara pairing! They look shoooo beautiful together yaar!!

I have been wondering that myself. I’m sure they’re getting a lot of offers given their chemistry and Shershah’s success. My guess is they just haven’t seen a script that both have liked 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m just speculating.

There are rumors that resurface every few months that they might do a Shashank Khaitan movie for Dharma but then nothing comes of it.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have been wondering that myself. I’m sure they’re getting a lot of offers given their chemistry and Shershah’s success. My guess is they just haven’t seen a script that both have liked 🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m just speculating.

There are rumors that resurface every few months that they might do a Shashank Khaitan movie for Dharma but then nothing comes of it.

aah it would be so nice to see both of them together again..when Shershaah came out..I remember thinking that man this could be the next legendary Jodi in BW..They both were magical together..yes I hope something comes up soon!!
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

The whistling part seems copied from another song.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the teaser , song just ok 😞

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
its good but https://youtu.be/diSWYnWpBhw this song is much better than this. Both Audio n kartik's chemistry with actress