Is Vidhi Falling In Love? Ft.Recreation Scene

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The past few months Vidhi has been distracted lately because of her boss. She doesn't know why she keeps thinking about him..she doesn't know why whenever she sees him she feels like the times stops and all she can think about is him…Vidhi is confused…she thinks that this is just a phase ..an infatuation phase…

Vidhi was in office doing some work when she noticed that Dev sir wasn't in..she was sad because she wanted to see him and to talk to him.. without him being in office, she didn't want to do anything…just then she sees Kanika mam looking so worried…she gets a call and screams leaving everyone in terror…

Arjun says: Kya hua Kanika mam? Why did u scream?

Vidhi looked on and she got worried…

Kanika: Woh… Dev ka accident hogaya hai….

Vidhi was damn shocked…it felt like her life has just ended….she was emotional….

Arjun looked sad and worried as well ..he then looked at Vidhi and was shocked….

Arjun ran over to Vidhi to control her…he knew how she feels about Dev….

Arjun: Vidhi..Vidhi…Kuch NAHI hoga Dev ko..sab thik hojayaga….

Vidhi: Arjun ..Dev sir….NAHI!!!! Vidhi couldn't hold it any longer…she screamed Dev's sir name in pain…the entire office workers were shocked to see Vidhi liked this…just then Vidhi had fainted…..

Arjun: Oh my god!! Vidhi!!!! Someone call the doctor now!!!

Vidhi was mumbling Dev….

Kanika: Arjun mujhe lagatha hai we should take Vidhi to visit Dev at the hospital…bechari bahut preshan hai .

Arjun:Ji…

Arjun and Kanika both take Vidhi to the hospital..

Scene shifts to the hospital

Dev has been shifted to a different room. He is ok now but he needs rest…he had a lot of injuries and broke his arm .. Raichand family was really worried for Dev and Satvayati cried for her son…

Dev: Mom I am fine…Mein think hoon..

Satvayati: Chup Dev…I know how much fine u are …tujhe patha hai kitna dar gai thi Mein.. Satvayati hugs Dev emotionally…he hugs her back but carefully…

Just then the doors of his room open he sees Kanika, Arjun, and most importantly his Vidhi who happens to be in a shocked and unconscious position right now to say anything. The Raichand family believed it would be best to leave them alone for a while so they went outside to the waiting room…

Dev screamed seeing's Vidhi's condition: Vidhi!!! What are you doing here? What happened? Why are u looking this Vidhi? Arjun why isn't she answering dammit….

Arjun: Dev relax ..woh sapne meh hai…bechari jab apki kabar mili toh woh bilkul tooth gayi thi..Dev she loves u very much …

Dev tries getting up….but then Vidhi runs over to him and stops him and says: Kya kar rahe ho app?

Dev: Woh Mein tumhne…

Vidhi: Chup Ek dum chup kijiye…ajj I will not listen to u but rather u have to listen to me…manna me ek stupid si pagli si ladki hoon..lekin ajj..Sir u will have to listen to Mein..Sir..uve hurt me a lot…uskllye Mein apko kabhi maafi karungi..how dare u think of leaving me huh…agar apko Kuch hojatha toh? Apko malumn bhi hai how much I…Vidhi stops…she was shocked at herself…is she really in love with Dev sir? No no this can't be..I just think of him as my mentor Aur Kuch bhi nahi hai? Magar yeh feelings..Aur yeh pain??

Dev and Arjun smiled looking at Vidhi…Arjun thought it would be best to leave them alone. Dev appreciated that…..

Dev: Earth to Miss. Vidhi… Kya khene wali thi Tum? I ….

Vidhi: Kuch nahi…Vidhi was too embarrassed how can she say that her say..so she tried to go but Dev was fast…he quickly grabbed grabbed her hand which made her fall onto his chest.. Vidhi's heart was beating fast…Dev moved his face closer to hers….

Vidhi was getting nervous…Dev had then whispered in her ears ..u know Vidhi..I always thought yeh jo bhi Kuch hai humare bich woh sirf Aur sirf infatuation hai..lekin mein galat tha..I realized that before my accident I only thought about u nohing else ..it made me realize how much u mean to me ….I really love u Vidhi..a lot….then u can imagine…with that Dev smiled looking at a shy yet tearful Vidhi….he leaned over and kissed both of her cheeks…Vidhi couldn't contain her happiness and so she hugged him…Dev reciprocated the hug and also gave her a

forhead kiss assuring her that he will never leave her…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

P.S. I tried making it a happy OS, but phirse ek sad scene agaya bich Mein...Sorry everyone 🥺But please let me know how it is....

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

The past few months Vidhi has been distracted lately because of her boss. She doesn't know why she keeps thinking about him..she doesn't know why whenever she sees him she feels like the times stops and all she can think about is him…Vidhi is confused…she thinks that this is just a phase ..an infatuation phase…

Vidhi was in office doing some work when she noticed that Dev sir wasn't in..she was sad because she wanted to see him and to talk to him.. without him being in office, she didn't want to do anything…just then she sees Kanika mam looking so worried…she gets a call and screams leaving everyone in terror…

Arjun says: Kya hua Kanika mam? Why did u scream?

Vidhi looked on and she got worried…

Kanika: Woh… Dev ka accident hogaya hai….

Vidhi was damn shocked…it felt like her life has just ended….she was emotional….

Arjun looked sad and worried as well ..he then looked at Vidhi and was shocked….

Arjun ran over to Vidhi to control her…he knew how she feels about Dev….

Arjun: Vidhi..Vidhi…Kuch NAHI hoga Dev ko..sab thik hojayaga….

Vidhi: Arjun ..Dev sir….NAHI!!!! Vidhi couldn't hold it any longer…she screamed Dev's sir name in pain…the entire office workers were shocked to see Vidhi liked this…just then Vidhi had fainted…..

Arjun: Oh my god!! Vidhi!!!! Someone call the doctor now!!!

Vidhi was mumbling Dev….

Kanika: Arjun mujhe lagatha hai we should take Vidhi to visit Dev at the hospital…bechari bahut preshan hai .

Arjun:Ji…

Arjun and Kanika both take Vidhi to the hospital..

Scene shifts to the hospital

Dev has been shifted to a different room. He is ok now but he needs rest…he had a lot of injuries and broke his arm .. Raichand family was really worried for Dev and Satvayati cried for her son…

Dev: Mom I am fine…Mein think hoon..

Satvayati: Chup Dev…I know how much fine u are …tujhe patha hai kitna dar gai thi Mein.. Satvayati hugs Dev emotionally…he hugs her back but carefully…

Just then the doors of his room open he sees Kanika, Arjun, and most importantly his Vidhi who happens to be in a shocked and unconscious position right now to say anything. The Raichand family believed it would be best to leave them alone for a while so they went outside to the waiting room…

Dev screamed seeing's Vidhi's condition: Vidhi!!! What are you doing here? What happened? Why are u looking this Vidhi? Arjun why isn't she answering dammit….

Arjun: Dev relax ..woh sapne meh hai…bechari jab apki kabar mili toh woh bilkul tooth gayi thi..Dev she loves u very much …

Dev tries getting up….but then Vidhi runs over to him and stops him and says: Kya kar rahe ho app?

Dev: Woh Mein tumhne…

Vidhi: Chup Ek dum chup kijiye…ajj I will not listen to u but rather u have to listen to me…manna me ek stupid si pagli si ladki hoon..lekin ajj..Sir u will have to listen to Mein..Sir..uve hurt me a lot…uskllye Mein apko kabhi maafi karungi..how dare u think of leaving me huh…agar apko Kuch hojatha toh? Apko malumn bhi hai how much I…Vidhi stops…she was shocked at herself…is she really in love with Dev sir? No no this can't be..I just think of him as my mentor Aur Kuch bhi nahi hai? Magar yeh feelings..Aur yeh pain??

Dev and Arjun smiled looking at Vidhi…Arjun thought it would be best to leave them alone. Dev appreciated that…..

Dev: Earth to Miss. Vidhi… Kya khene wali thi Tum? I ….

Vidhi: Kuch nahi…Vidhi was too embarrassed how can she say that her say..so she tried to go but Dev was fast…he quickly grabbed grabbed her hand which made her fall onto his chest.. Vidhi's heart was beating fast…Dev moved his face closer to hers….

Vidhi was getting nervous…Dev had then whispered in her ears ..u know Vidhi..I always thought yeh jo bhi Kuch hai humare bich woh sirf Aur sirf infatuation hai..lekin mein galat tha..I realized that before my accident I only thought about u nohing else ..it made me realize how much u mean to me ….I really love u Vidhi..a lot….then u can imagine…with that Dev smiled looking at a shy yet tearful Vidhi….he leaned over and kissed both of her cheeks…Vidhi couldn't contain her happiness and so she hugged him…Dev reciprocated the hug and also gave her a

forhead kiss assuring her that he will never leave her…

You will continue this hai na. It's very nicely written and i want it o continue.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

P.S. I tried making it a happy OS, but phirse ek sad scene agaya bich Mein...Sorry everyone 🥺But please let me know how it is....

Ekdam mast...... especially imagining the last scene when Dev pulls Vidhi and she falls on his chest.

Dammit!.......... A special word...... My favorite Arnav..... Are you also Arnav fan?😆

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

wow, i loved it, pls iske aur parts bnao, main age ke chapters bhi read karna chahungi. 😳❤️

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was so beautiful ❤️❤️

Loved reading it ❤️❤️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Ekdam mast...... especially imagining the last scene when Dev pulls Vidhi and she falls on his chest.

Dammit!.......... A special word...... My favorite Arnav..... Are you also Arnav fan?😆

Yes..🙈❤️

Word Count: 1

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful one and I liked how an untoward event made both of them realise their feelings for each other😊