jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Suddenly Isha is pretending like Cherry. Same to same barbie doll avatar. Cute puppy type. Jaise ke Cherry ke atma ghus gaya. Sp her puppet short dresses are killing her image. Itne saare khoon piyasi janwar ke beech mein strapless short dress😱😱😱. They can suck blood from her entire body and she is attracting them to do so. Batao?🤔 Cherry is like this. Not Isha.👎🏼

Edited by jhalak7 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Suddenly Isha is pretending like Cherty. Same to same barbie doll avatar. Cute puppy type. Jaise ke Cherry ke atma ghus gaya. Sp her puppet short dresses are killing her image. Itne saare khoon piyasi janwar ke beech mein strapless short dress😱😱😱. They can suck blood frim her entire body and she is attracting them to so. Batao?🤔 Cherry is like this. Not Isha.👎🏼

I have given up on the creative team to actually try to do justice to the show ...

They just wanna show Eisha attractive cause she is the lead ...

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

😆 True!

I am also curious about the weather in landsdale (?)

Sikander wears full suit, Veer also always wears a hoody. Armaan and other men in the show are always dressed in full shirts. . Even Cherry’s mom wears full shirts and half jackets. So must be cold

However Eisha wears strapless short dresses. 😆especially when she is out looking for supernatural murderers. Pran jaaye but style na jaaye

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

😆 True!

I am also curious about the weather in landsdale (?)

Sikander wears full suit, Veer also always wears a hoody. Armaan and other men in the show are always dressed in full shirts. . Even Cherry’s mom wears full shirts and half jackets. So must be cold

However Eisha wears strapless short dresses. 😆especially when she is out looking for supernatural murderers. Pran jaaye but style na jaaye

Styling ke liye kuch bhi 😆

Just to look like a temptress