Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Brooo I ship Nikhil and Nusrat so bad, we need to have another season ðŸ˜­ There's been a silent little buildup there 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I felt asur2 is better than asur1.. it ended on good note but with cliff hanger as they will continue season3.. all the characters actors were well written performed and the script was so good. Didn’t even feel like forwarding 10 sec and binge watched whole series. It was thrilling experience to watch. I kind of shipped dj with vrinda and dj with naina ðŸ¤£but after seeing the cliff hanger first is not possible. I must say Naina is brilliant in her work. I really felt that small kid did everything until I saw he didn’t but he look so peaceful and intelligent .. dj is very realistic and ca understand his hasty decisions to kill people even I would do same. Nikhil nusrat were good too and each and every character has some work and shined throughout out series. Grown up shubh didn’t look scary compared to young one. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I loved it. Asur is a great show. This was one of those rare instances where S2 lived up to S1 and even surpassed it in someways

The actors were great. All of them did a great job

I especially loved Dj, Naina, and Nushrat. I

Vrinda is one character I am looking forward to in S3

altgr thumbnail

They say good things take time, I think that's why we have to wait for 3 years to get season 2 because it's so good. It's not easy to deliver when expectations are so high. Hats off to Team Asur 2.

I watched all the episodes in one go without skipping even for 10 seconds. What I love about this show the most is that there's nothing unnecessary. Everything is an important part of the story.

Casting is another highlight of this show. All the actors are well casted. Young Shubh is simply brilliant. Adult Shubh did very well too. Arshad Warsi & Barun Sobti are fantastic and so are Ridhi & Anupriya. But still I feel Ridhi was underutilized here considering the talent she has. Probably something big from her in season 3?

Only thing I didn't like much was Naina doing so many things on computer so easily. I found that little unrealistic.

Overall a great great show. 

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

such a thrilling show especially A -2