Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Naaah I doubt so.

Asur 2 took time to get released because it was produced amidst a global pandemic, so there were delays etc. Asur 2 has existing and heightening insane hype compared to Asur (who earned its love slowly and steadily) and is on a much bigger platform (JioCinema) than Voot, so since the reach will be more, there will definitely be more demand and pressure for Season 3 😎

I heard they had finished shooting for season 2 by the end of 2021. It still took them a year and a half to release the season.

I'm really hoping you're right cuz I won't be able to wait any longer. Both this show and Crackdown are the true tests of my patience πŸ˜†

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I heard they had finished shooting for season 2 by the end of 2021. It still took them a year and a half to release the season.

I'm really hoping you're right cuz I won't be able to wait any longer. Both this show and Crackdown are the true tests of my patience πŸ˜†

HeyπŸ€— so good to see you hereπŸ˜†

Did you see the first 2 episodes? Liked it?

This show already has me hooked. I was so hoping it will be over this season. I too don't wanna wait for years😭

And abhi tak shubh ko kyu nahi dikhaya?😭 Is there any news of any actor playing the character?

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

HeyπŸ€— so good to see you hereπŸ˜†

Did you see the first 2 episodes? Liked it?

This show already has me hooked. I was so hoping it will be over this season. I too don't wanna wait for years😭

And abhi tak shubh ko kyu nahi dikhaya?😭 Is there any news of any actor playing the character?

Omg hiii. It's been so long πŸ€—

I'm trying to not watch it until all episodes are out πŸ˜† I won't be able to wait every day for next episode.

I think they're keeping Shubh's identity hidden until the episodes are out. Helps keep that curiosity and hype up. But it is going to be a big twist from what every article is saying.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i actually fell in love with Barun after watching Asur 1. and when i googled him i came to know about IPKKND which begun my journey with IF

i have rewatched the season 1 so many times and now watching it again just to revisit the story.

I am trying to wait to get all episodes before starting season 2 but i dont think i can hold on. the wait of 3 years was killing. i might give in to temptation and watch the 2 episodes tonight itself:P

could we have a seperate forum to discuss Asur?

altgr thumbnail

Some on Twitter are saying that all the episodes have been leaked 😲

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Some on Twitter are saying that all the episodes have been leaked 😲

They have.

It's spreading everywhere, from YouTube to pirated sites to Telegram to WhatsApp. Almost reminds me of Shubh and Nikhil/DJ where Shubh is people and Nikhil/DJ are Jio 🀣 I get the one episode per day business strategy by Jio but it failed miserably. They should have released all the episodes on the 1st itself.

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Anyway I'm guilty of watching it all (welcome to my dark side πŸ˜­πŸ˜†) because suspense was causing me a lot of peeda, but once all epis are uploaded on Jio, I will definitely watch it again and again, because it's that bloody good.

I obviously won't spoil the details for now, but oh my god, this is probably the best show in India ever 🀯

The best season, perfectly acted, cleverly handled with superlative approach, even better than Asur which itself was amazing. I'll admit to being biased towards Barun Sobti in general, but I swear, I would have been as impressed with everything they addressed even if you take him out of it.

It's completely worth waiting for one episode a day tbh, watch it everyone ❀️ Worth every single minute!

I will unbiasedly rate it 5/5. Perfection!

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Anyway I'm guilty of watching it all (welcome to my dark side πŸ˜­πŸ˜†) because suspense was causing me a lot of peeda, but once all epis are uploaded on Jio, I will definitely watch it again and again, because it's that bloody good.

I obviously won't spoil the details for now, but oh my god, this is probably the best show in India ever 🀯

The best season, perfectly acted, cleverly handled with superlative approach, even better than Asur which itself was amazing. I'll admit to being biased towards Barun Sobti in general, but I swear, I would have been as impressed with everything they addressed even if you take him out of it.

It's completely worth waiting for one episode a day tbh, watch it everyone ❀️ Worth every single minute!

I will unbiasedly rate it 5/5. Perfection!

Without giving any spoilers can you please tell that if this season ends at a satisfactory note and they answer all the queries of season 1?

And any scope for 3rd season?

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All episodes have been released on Jio. enjoy your weekend people

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Without giving any spoilers can you please tell that if this season ends at a satisfactory note and they answer all the queries of season 1?

And any scope for 3rd season?

It does essentially end on a satisfactory note. And it's extremely interesting and stimulating. And yes, all queries are answered, you'll see πŸ˜‰

Well it ends on some sort of cliffhanger so they definitely created scope for another season at least. Waaaatch it, it's all streaming on Jio now