Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I can do only few characters. Which ones do you have in mind?

Cheers..

You can take of your choice. I'll update the list accordingly..

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Vote for CC

Colored Text 14

Colored Text 11

Colored Text 3

Colored Text 9

Colored Text 18

Colored Text 7

Colored Text13

Colored Text14

Colored Textq15

Colored Text13

Colored Text14

Colored Text3

Any other, suggest.

If we go with characters' favourite colours, Red, Yellow. and Green

Otherwise the top combination is looking good.👍🏼

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

You can take of your choice. I'll update the list accordingly..

Shashi, NK, Garima and Arnav.

Cheers..

x.titli.x thumbnail

If we go with characters' favourite colours, Red, Yellow. and Green

Otherwise the top combination is looking good.👍🏼

Cheers..

+1 for this 😳

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Final CC

Colored Text1

Colored Text2

Colored Text4

@Katelyn, you can now start making siggies. Size 500X250

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Shibani will make the main tag 😃

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Precious Relations:

ArShi and Aarav

They say that love relations are thicker than blood and that’s what makes Arnav Khushi and Aarav’s bond more special. Arnav and Khushi’s life took a drastic turn with the entry of Arnav’s ex Sheetal who claimed to have a child with Arnav, but truth prevailed and the gold digger's lies were spilt out to the family, leaving behind Aarav who left all alone in the mess that Sheetal created. ArShi both saw their reflection in Aarav by themselves being orphans. Aarav had already formed a father- son bond with Arnav due to the whole Sheetal fiasco be it the father’s day event as school or the basketball match, but Aarav was yet to develop a bond with his new found mother, but it amusing to see the new parents banter upon who has better parenting style in raising their kid. Mrs.India Contest was the event that brought the mother-son duo closer and stronger with time making Aarav finally accepting Khushi as his mother was indeed a special moment that we will all cherish for years that have passed by.

PayAsh

Payal and Akash are literally the opposite of their cousins Khushi and Arnav respectively, very sweet, shy and coy both are a made for each couple. Payal and Akash shared some cute beautiful chemistry be it Akash’s deadly proposal to Payal, their secret meeting at New Year’s Eve , or their cute eye glances whenever they come across each other. Though Arnav and Khushi played cupid brought these 2 love birds together but they say that every love story has a someone who is against their relation and it was Manorama Maami at first due to their lifestyle differences but gradually she accepted them with time, but little did these 2 love birds know that Akash’s cousin Bubbly would have a problem with their closeness and try to create problems in their marriage life, but all's well when its end well when Bubbly later realizing her mistakes, she finally accepted her Bhabhz , the name which she coolly calls Payal and love birds live happily ever after as they settled in US and started a family there.

WU- Dellzcreationz

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Wow! wonderful initiative Shiri.🤗👏

Sorry I got caught up with IPL match threads until yesterday.😒

If there is still a chance, I can write on Khushi and Payal's relationship or NK and Khushi's relationship. I loved their bond.

But someone has to give me some graphics please!

Please let me know which one I am doing, so that I can prepare with the write up.

Big hug to every one who came together to make another memorable thread for IPK Anniversary.🤗

Cheers..

I can help you with graphics. Just let me know on which bond I need to make a edit.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Shiri anyone is doing Characters description or I have to do it alone ?🤔

And just specify one thing that should I prepare for all the characters or what ?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Shiri anyone is doing Characters description or I have to do it alone ?🤔

And just specify one thing that should I prepare for all the characters or what ?

Rajii is doing Shashi, NK, Garima and Arnav. You can pick your choices. I'll do the need then.