What have they done to Cherry!

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

OmG! Caroline is my fav character and watching Cherry act like some dumb bimbo is so annoying.

After turning into a vampire Bhediya, all she cares about is her manicures and dating life? Like they made her into some vain self absorbed girl.

Caroline was all that but she was also so much more. Her insecurities were genuine, her controlling nature, her turbulent relationship with her mom and dad etc. but once she becomes a vampire, I love how she struggles and overcomes all this.

I am so disappointed rn. Now just give me my desi Klaroline and I’ll be on my way.

Edited by Sense9 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not only Cherry even Sikander has no charm which Klaus had. I can watch Klaus' scenes again and again. Sikander's I feel like fast forwarding. Elijah missing wouldn't have made any impact but here I want Daksh.

Sense9 thumbnail

Yeah true.

The episodes are all Sikander centric and I still fast forward through most of it.
Cherry is unconscious in most episodes.

It’s not the actors*. Something in the script/the editing idk what is not feeling cohesive.

*some actors.

They are not utilizing Mehek at all.

It's everything. Acting + the writing. I think if it wasn't a copy paste of TVD, things would have been better.

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I think if it wasn't a copy paste of TVD, things would have been better.

I feel the same. I think they should have taken all the TVD verse rules and folk lores. Coz that would have made the characters’ powers consistent. And then they should have written their own story. That way there wouldn’t be so much incoherence.

like there is no established rule yet how a Bhediya is made. They keep adding and changing as per their convenience.

Klaus has witchy powers. Why! If he is so powerful why does he need to be a hybrid then!? But he wanted to be a tribrid and conveniently forgot about all that.
they said on solar eclipse a Bhediya will glow but then they keep going back on that. And this major revelation had no impact on the story. Unlike with sunlight and daylight rings.
the birth stories/sharing same father - idk too much khichdi.

Originally posted by: Sense9

I feel the same. I think they should have taken all the TVD verse rules and folk lores. Coz that would have made the characters’ powers consistent. And then they should have written their own story. That way there wouldn’t be so much incoherence.

like there is no established rule yet how a Bhediya is made. They keep adding and changing as per their convenience.

Klaus has witchy powers. Why! If he is so powerful why does he need to be a hybrid then!? But he wanted to be a tribrid and conveniently forgot about all that.
they said on solar eclipse a Bhediya will glow but then they keep going back on that. And this major revelation had no impact on the story. Unlike with sunlight and daylight rings.
the birth stories/sharing same father - idk too much khichdi.

When you know it's not the same story and same character it's easy to accept a new character but the same characters portrayed differently is weird. I knew they would ruin my Klaus. Didn't expect much but I am still disappointed.

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's everything. Acting + the writing. I think if it wasn't a copy paste of TVD, things would have been better.

Exactly...

Even if TVD didn't exist in the very first place, this show would have been watchable apart from the backstory of the Rajvanshis...

But agar compare karne jaao toh infact mujhe hi dukh dila dega .

Waise the torture scene in TVD was conducted by Caroline's father ,when did Tyler's mom had a equal hand in torturing?

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When you know it's not the same story and same character it's easy to accept a new character but the same characters portrayed differently is weird. I knew they would ruin my Klaus. Didn't expect much but I am still disappointed.

You are worried about about Klaus and am worried for Elijah 😵

They made Elijah so sasta version...which I can't stand