Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh...yeh ..Kya padh liya meine...🥺😭😭😭 Plz asae FF yaah OS maat banana ...Dev Aur Amba? 👀🥺

1259112 thumbnail

Sorry ladygaga.. Main didi pe shaayad jyaada hi gussa ho gayi thi...

LadyGaga123 thumbnail

I understand they are trying to show a bit over confident Vidhi but I still can't see Videv separated.. hopefully this Jai guy will really bring both of them to their senses and make them realize that they both can't live without each other. Hopefully Jai does something that causes Vidhi to become like she was before? Maybe they will show a scene where Vidhi will be traumatized and Dev will be the only person to cure her? Something like u written..

1259112 thumbnail

I had to delete the post as it seems to have hurt the feelings of nuksh fans

I apologize for the trouble caused.

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
I feel like they should bring a parallel scene remember when Dev got into an accident? Maybe they could show like Dev not trusting her for being so close with Jai..she gets depressed..and leaves the house..the whole Raichand family gets worried and then obviously she gets into an accident where her friend Suman comes to rescue and slaps Dev for his actions 🤪Ayy I feel like I should write a OS or a story on that LoL
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Nahi yaar! Do not apologise. We are all NUKSH fans but original show idea of Nuksh fans , not the current tracks.

I understand your perspective completely in writing. Actually, I read it just before you deleted and honestly loved it, too.

Aaj ki bakbak bakbak Vidhi..... in every scene....... really gets on all our nerves....... After reading your OS, sach mein aisa laga ki this should really happen..... Amba wanted to marry Dev honestly....... it was one sided love but it wasn't wrong......

Yeh aajkal ki main sarvgyaani hoon...... I'll do everything, Vidhi is truly irritating..... As disappointing as peeli Deedi in Divya dumba track..... Tab Vidhi ko Gaddhe mein gira diya..... Ab desperately resurrect kar rahe hain.... in vain!

Any normal human being having a spouse like current Vidhi would naturally lead to divorce.... so your idea wasn't wrong.

I just hope the creatives understand our emotions and respect them.

1259112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Nahi yaar! Do not apologise. We are all NUKSH fans but original show idea of Nuksh fans , not the current tracks.

I understand your perspective completely in writing. Actually, I read it just before you deleted and honestly loved it, too.

Aaj ki bakbak bakbak Vidhi..... in every scene....... really gets on all our nerves....... After reading your OS, sach mein aisa laga ki this should really happen..... Amba wanted to marry Dev honestly....... it was one sided love but it wasn't wrong......

Yeh aajkal ki main sarvgyaani hoon...... I'll do everything, Vidhi is truly irritating..... As disappointing as peeli Deedi in Divya dumba track..... Tab Vidhi ko Gaddhe mein gira diya..... Ab desperately resurrect kar rahe hain.... in vain!

Any normal human being having a spouse like current Vidhi would naturally lead to divorce.... so your idea wasn't wrong.

Thanks for understanding my intent ..

I removed it since it was too hard for hardcore videv fans to digest.. I would have never imagined myself writing such OS, a couple of months back..

I thoroughly enjoyed writing it though. 😁

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

A little sarcasm and humor does no harm.

I loved it too! That doesn't make me hate ViDev, they are still magic when left alone in a scene be it for 2 mins.

This piece that Minami wrote was an expression of the exasperation we experience watching the current track, which is so out of place.

Likewise, I hope there is course correction. I remember how Dev yelled at her for interrupting his conversation with Abhi and asked her to stop being nosy. Even if he does that it will be sorted.

1259112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helios10

A little sarcasm and humor does no harm.

I loved it too! That doesn't make me hate ViDev, they are still magic when left alone in a scene be it for 2 mins.

This piece that Minami wrote was an expression of the exasperation we experience watching the current track, which is so out of place.

Likewise, I hope there is course correction. I remember how Dev yelled at her for interrupting his conversation with Abhi and asked her to stop being nosy. Even if he does that it will be sorted.

True.. But it is itv that we are dealing with...

Being nosy is hailed and giving space is an alien notion.

Even then she was upset and went to hamla.. Dev had to cajole her back home as if he was the one at fault.

Unless majers take a cue from viewers' displeasure.. Thus won't stop.

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Arre yaar - not at all. No hurt feelings here. Please don’t apologize.
We all might not agree about everything, but it doesn’t mean one is wrong while the other right. It’s just all in good spirits 😊

I always love reading what you write.
Amba is just not my cup of tea - that’s all. You did nothing wrong - so please don’t apologize or take it down ❤️❤️❤️