It important to keep him busy otherwise we all know he is up too noo good 🀣

Only cherry will have power to distract him πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/n0k2X9DUckU

🀣

Word Count: 1

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Are we getting desi klaroline? This is the only thing that will make me watch this blatant copy.

Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Are we getting desi klaroline? This is the only thing that will make me watch this blatant copy.

I don't think so ... looking at how hell bent they are into showing Sikander not fully capable of making hybrids

When actually he is capable but Tyler had intervened and the made the hyrbids against Klaus that's why he slaughtered them all ....

Making him look weak ..and easy target to end him ...

So I don't think so they will showcase

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Hii guys everyone here knows I'm thr biggest Klaroline shipper

Now that we have our desi Klaus aka SIKANDER

And our very own Desi Caroline aka Cherry

Can we please suggest some good ship name for them

Please suggest some good blend of Sikander and Cheery πŸ₯³

Also can we talk about there journey here

How will this love story unfold

I'm soo excited for them 😍 πŸ’“

I watched all the episodes after klaus entry

I like your POV but I beg to differ here.A love story needs to have that spice and the right kind of flavoured blend within it especially if it's between a positive one and a grey/dark character like Sikander.

I have seen no growth in Cherry's character whereas Mehak's character has shown good growth giving her own efforts in saving her best buddy Eisha inspite of the Sasti Yogini tag.She always puts her best foot forward for Eisha inspite of not being a Powerful Yogini like her Great Grandmother Chandrika.

She does not get much SS but her calmness her fiery approach when faced with a werewolf like Veer or Kavya shows her toughness.She's the one for Sikander.

Certain fans ship Eisha-Veer as the Jodi here inspite of Armaan and Eisha as the lovers reason being if Veer is darkness then Eisha is the light for him-Opposites attract.

Mehak has not been paired up with Sikander but her character exudes that positivity which Sikander lacks within him.Ridzi's love filled up that gap for Vansh so Mehak's presence could have done the same for Sikander had the show not gone off air.

Mehak also could have changed Sikander into a postive character had the story been given sufficient time and executed in a perfect manner.Sikander is cold dark but not completely emotionless.His expressive eyes depicts the pain of being thrown out from the house by Armaan's late Dad yet it gets quickly replaced by an evil streak.

Sikander's character shows no such emotion but Mehak could have broken through his thick shell.His journey from being this ruthless Rajvanshi Bhediya towards a more matured and positive character who loves Mehak intensely like Veer loved Bani would have made into a wonderful love story.

Sikander would have protected Mehak from any new evil supernatural threat like Armaan is doing currently for Eisha.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

So which name was decided?

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: la_Reine

So which name was decided?

Kahan se we decide couple name when after so many months only 1 direct face to face scene was shown between them.

The scene - Cherry growls at him , Sikander smiles, Cherry attacks, he stops her hand and then gently flicks her πŸ˜†.

Idk if the writers will even show anything so the Klaroline shipper in me is putting meaning in their 5sec scene πŸ˜†

I am putting up with this only for them. Imagine if we get nothing ! πŸ’”

Edited by Sense9 - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

Kahan se we decide couple name when after so many months only 1 direct face to face scene was shown between them.

The scene - Cherry growls at him , Sikander smiles, Cherry attacks, he stops her hand and then gently flicks her πŸ˜†.

Idk if the writers will even show anything so the Klaroline shipper in me is putting meaning in their 5sec scene πŸ˜†

I am putting up with this only for them. Imagine if we get nothing ! πŸ’”

Can you please tell me the episode number of them interactions 😭 😫 omh ease please

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Can you please tell me the episode number of them interactions 😭 😫 omh ease please

There isn't a proper scene of Cherry Sikander πŸ˜’

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

There isn't a proper scene of Cherry Sikander πŸ˜’

But the episode of them interesting for 5 sec please I need it

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

But the episode of them interesting for 5 sec please I need it

I’ll find and tell you but it’s the one where they are trying to re-shrap Sikander and Eisha-true love’s blood is needed on the moonstone.

But it isn’t like a proper interaction scene. My Klaroline deprived heart probably saw more meaning than the writers intended πŸ˜†