Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Finally dua is not acting like a doormat.

Hina worst mil in itv history. Haider us at fault too. He betrayed his wife who did so much for his shameless mother.
Lets see how long dua fierce behavior last. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

I just watched the precap...and I loved the way Dua answered back to her saas and disowned her in bindaas style😎 I never imagined Aditi capable of such an intense scene, I always saw her doing immature childish roles. She has surprised me. Probably her best performance.

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree, honestly thought Dua would be a doormat, won't do anything as she is in shock. But wah, so happy to see a FL answer back especially to a saas like that. Honestly, Dua should still divorce Haider especially when the truth comes out. Haider is spinless and does not deserve Dua. Hopefully this fierce behaviour last and she doesn't bend.

Ria23 thumbnail

Looks like gazal is going to attack hamida

Hope she is strong against dua and doesnt die

Because then dua will be again alone

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved her stand in front of Heena. Heena’s 180 degree turn is very weird and stupid.

Don’t understand why Haider doesn’t just divorce Dua - Dua’s mother even gave him a choice - divorce her or Gazal. Why does he want to keep two wives? Clearly Dua is broken and he claims to love her so much etc etc. if he wants to make up for his mother’s crimes by marrying Gazal, let him. But why not release Dua from this broken marriage when she doesn’t want him to have a second wife. Tomorrow Gazal/Heena will ask him for kids because of the society - then also he’ll stay quiet and do farz ehsaan ka jaap and have a kid with her to keep his mother happy, kya? 
Don’t understand how he plans on keeping Dua “happy” like he told Hameeda, when he himself cheated on her and broke her. 
Instead of Dua staying there, she should have just divorced his bigamist arse and moved away. The family would have suffered anyway. Would have loved to see Heena and Gazal’s arrogance and Haider’s weak self fall apart as Dua prospered at a distance. She was the only glue holding the weak willed family together. 

Simply_Scarlett thumbnail

Dua was so feisty the last couple episodes and then started with the crying nonsense again. I also wished that she left Haider and started a successful, competitive business or something.

Ghazal is too evil!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simply_Scarlett

Dua was so feisty the last couple episodes and then started with the crying nonsense again. I also wished that she left Haider and started a successful, competitive business or something.

Ghazal is too evil!

No wonder trp started decreasing again