EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ok girls after a very long time watched today’s episode. So Ruhaan is morphing photos of Faltu and him together and going to bring Toofan Fayaan’s lives. He is saying in the precap if he likes something he will get it at any cost. Looks like this will blow out big and it will take some time for Fayaan to get together. So brace yourself for the toofan 🤣 oh I am remembering toofan song from KGF 😀

Morphing photo wah 👏🏻 that’s why Tanisha took Faltu clothes so someone would wear and click pictures for the morphing.

The photos will be on display in the party in screen or circulate among other.

This would be more than enough for Ayaan, he has already decided now will confirm with proof.When such things happen getting together or staying apart how does it even matter.

thought Faltu makers will never take this route.

Faltu will remove all her marriage nishaani and walk out once she knows Ayaan has this kind of doubt inside him.

But is she going to trust Ruhaan or is Ruhaan going to play out that someone has done this etc n all.

please tell me how do you avoid watching the show ?.I really want to stay away from the show. Someone help me.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

You all are good screen writes and directors 🤣

hahahaha wish we were the ones 😂 have been watching ITV since Kasauti 1st season. probably watched all ekta - unknown producers shows. so many theories comes out by looking at the scene itself 🤣 ( mostly negative)

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 1

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watching it for Fayaan...

Since a fake video was already circulated, lets see how this plays out..

From what I understand, Faltu may walk out but will never disown the family...

I loved J's change...

Yes, it is intense and there will be a Toofan..

I still feel an open conversation and Fayaan sticking together can solve this...Not to forget there are techies amongst the Mittals...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct7R4zUgsLp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dance sequence

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct7JGuDSBGS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Couple pic

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct6nRoyJS_h/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== mittal family reel

Aakash and Niharika are promoting this party sequence like nothing else.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Watching it for Fayaan...

Since a fake video was already circulated, lets see how this plays out..

From what I understand, Faltu may walk out but will never disown the family...

I loved J's change...

Yes, it is intense and there will be a Toofan..

I still feel an open conversation and Fayaan sticking together can solve this...Not to forget there are techies amongst the Mittals...

since mission forgiving Tanisha is accomplished no one will doubt her including Fayaan ( that’s the reason they made Ayaan to forgive).

J has changed he might believe her but but but for Faltu what Ayaan thinks matters the most nah. Toofan effect would’ve reduced if he had beforehand discussed reg Ruhaan.

But discussion or rather decision will be after this morphed thing comes out. No Faltu will give clarification nor Ayaan will ask or decide what happened ( I was the stupid one to think Ayaan will never doubt, if Kartik could doubt Naira in YRKKH anything is possible in ITV). Atleast rajan sahi shows doesn’t hve vamps.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Morphing photo wah 👏🏻 that’s why Tanisha took Faltu clothes so someone would wear and click pictures for the morphing.

The photos will be on display in the party in screen or circulate among other.

This would be more than enough for Ayaan, he has already decided now will confirm with proof.When such things happen getting together or staying apart how does it even matter.

thought Faltu makers will never take this route.

Faltu will remove all her marriage nishaani and walk out once she knows Ayaan has this kind of doubt inside him.

But is she going to trust Ruhaan or is Ruhaan going to play out that someone has done this etc n all.

please tell me how do you avoid watching the show ?.I really want to stay away from the show. Someone help me.

Oh God , I never want to see Faltu leaving the hse after removing the mangalsutra or the Sindoor . 😭😭😭.

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Oh God , I never want to see Faltu leaving the hse after removing the mangalsutra or the Sindoor . 😭😭😭.

same here but these day ITV has made mockery of sindoor mangalsutra stuff. Dunno what will be the scenario here.

But seeing from her position dunno what step she’ll take. She has no idea that her martsahab can think something like that. till now she thinks it’s due to cricket he’s behaving like that.

Tbh even for Ayaan he has already understood her for the cricket matter but after that video he’s connecting all the dots to that and behaving rashly.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Zu ji Imlie removing sindoor and mangalautra was so against her character however she has been hurt by Adi. Imlie makers make this out of character move to accommodate new lead Aryan in the story. I hope such of kind of things will not happen here as the story is stil about Fayaan.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/w3iVeEBJHqU

This is to lift to all your mood 😀