Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Let us wait and watch...the team is concerned about trp.. I hope they wind up this track soon...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No Prathi , this tym I'm really sorry to tell till for another 2 months no positive track for sure ,

Faltu is defn going out of Mittal house , Ruhaan will give her accomodation no doubt,

In itv vamp play a very imp role as they r the only trp giver, our tv audience will love if fls suffer tatz my experience.

Ayaan has lost faltu, he gave imp to business, hus family and other stuffs and also listens to vamp whom he hates but didn't even dare to listen to his wife whom he loves . Ayaan is blind folded n it'll take atleast 2 mnths tym for healing n tat too if makers wish,

Now current track is Fayaan sep track for trp purpose n not Ayaan track.

Tanu will not leave them together for sure, atleast not for a month. Ayaan will fall very badly in her trap as he is very weak. U can't trust ml turning active very soon as fl only will b active.

My theory,

1) Ayaan will question Faltu, she will leave him

2) Ruhaan will give accomodation, again Ayaan ke mann main shaq,

3) Tanu will poison Ayaans mind

4)Faltu will keep struggling poor gal will loose hope and go far away.

5) so now nothing positive.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Let us wait and watch...the team is concerned about trp.. I hope they wind up this track soon...

No i don't think so now the concern is trp , becoz trp is tv audience n they love drama n fl suffer I'm experienced with almost many shows lyk tat.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

The trp suffered ji..1.9 to.1.7...If they show Fayaan suffering, then show will slip further down...

aarsow thumbnail

Almost all present long run shows headed for generation leap,

Pandya stores,

Ghum hai kisi ke pyar main,

Anupama,

Udaariyan a small leap,

Kundali bhagya,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just read an Interview of Akash on a platform ( can't post the link due to protection)

Where he was asked about slot change, he had told that " there were rumours regarding slot change but not sure of it for now & the show should be considered coz of consistent ratings , top 4 etc if .

He had even stated the " TRP fall was due to Pathan' premier ( don't know which week it did) and due to that they fell from 1.9 & most importantly they went out of the plot and story/track changed and ratings got affected but they are now trying to be back on the original plot ".

Niharika too has stated in the same interview " that the issue was due to sudden track change them going out of the original plot and producer has assured them they will air on 9pm slot"

See they themselves realise this was due to unnecessary track/plot change. the mittals financial crisis with hospital stuff did get dragged for no reason.

If they are planning to get back to original stuff as Aakash said then I don't know how. because the whole plot is about Faltu reaching goals with the help of her coach Ayaan.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Almost all present long run shows headed for generation leap,

Pandya stores,

Ghum hai kisi ke pyar main,

Anupama,

Udaariyan a small leap,

Kundali bhagya,

Regards

Aarthi

Yes I am not sure of Anupamaa leap coz they kind of scrapped it after the severe backlash. rest some are confirmed. ghum ofcourse heading for a major one with shakti arora on board chances are there for some high trp.

Pandya is heading for a leap they have nothing left to explore with old cast so new gen is happening.

Imlie is already on one gen leap and another 5yrs.

If Faltu is considering a leap it has to be 1yr or less than that considering relevantly a new show

Plot can go like,

1. today Shanaya was told to be taken out of the city for sometime so with Tanisha-Ruhaan plotting the affair thing they might call Faltu to meet Shanaya one last time before she leave so Faltu will go( coz she gets trapped) and something will happen and be circulated in the party. which fully shut down Ayaan's brain & heart throwing Faltu out.

2. either Faltu being thrown out and year leap to see she is living in some other city accommodated by Ruhaan - Shanaya so once Ayaan finds out he will think wrong of Faltu

3. Faltu after walking out gets into accident losing memory and Ruhaan gives accommodation shanaya ruhaan using her memory loss and using it to their advantage so that Ayaan thinks more nonsense about Faltu.

4. Faltu proving herself and disowning Ayaan and walking away let him suffer in guilt.

If they want to bring cricket inside again being with Ayaan it is not going to be possible ( he has condition to chose him or cricket). only if she walks away from Ayaan she can play cricket stating she is not his wife anymore so can do whatever she wants.

I have noticed for Faltu new entries never worked ever since its inception. every time they introduce some1 show falls. their original cast has always worked for the show.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail

It is very disheartening to see shows like Faltu are put under pressure despite performing well being slot leaders. I'd understand if they had underperformed ever since launch. Their pressure is evident in them trying to fix the plot constantly by inserting new tracks and scrapping it.

All this happens only with these new production houses. When its Rajan Sahi show or Ekta whether its underperforming or over they get lots of chances being in the same slot. Even in star barat Rajan sahi show ran for more than 1year.

Banni show producers said they couldn't get 2+ in the slot so channel pushed them to 6.30pm. but they too were getting 1.9 at 9pm.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct33gm5qHZo/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Hi Champs,

Fayaan is lovely...Btw, they have started using #aakarika as well... Expect a DHAMAKA....

Yes, there is a course correction on the way....

Picture Perfect would be an understatement...GORGEOUS TO THE CORE....

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

I asked the fanpage..they said a leap won't be there now...

Not sure...they had told me abt a party and that is happening now..