Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So next Faltu will prove n leave Mittals,

Regards

AARTHI

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Full video is here ji..

https://youtu.be/r7VoKkSxtKE

aarsow thumbnail

Oh kk now i saw,

Let us see how it goes,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7VoKkSxtKE

Niharika says trp increase hojaye etc.

TRP increase will happen only if they think something else for the story. I see a lot of backlash dissatisfaction for the current track in social media too. people have said they were not expecting such track in Faltu.

Separation does happen in shows but Faltu makers have always kept Fayaan separated so people have lost interest in seeing separation only.

Even after so many years Ghum-Anupamaa trp hikes only when the couple get together but they can afford to have experimental tracks due to long running & lose some in the rating coz its more than 2+ or 2.5+

YHC was at 1.4 and they jumped 1.9 at 10.30pm coz they played out what audience want.

This is a new show Faltu makers can't do tracks what others have been doing, took a wrong move during 1.9 they should have concentrated on making it 2+ then experiment. its too early even to show such tracks( doubting & 3rd angle) when Fayaan have not even lived together for a considerate period.

I mean a show which had 2.2 till april and sustained no 4 during IPL & to fall for 1.7 at 7th position is pure stupidity by the creatives nothing else. If they think by extending this track anything good will happen then I don't know what to say. I really don't know how to even convey such things to makers its important they know.

End of the day I don't want to hear everyone saying was all going good, but somewhere the track didn't work hence show had to face certain fate 🤔this is not colors,zee or sony to consider they are very much trp hunger channel no pity for anyone.

That Banni show which was at 9pm before Faltu also spoilt the story by making ML split personality another woman, fathering other woman child & lost the rating and time slot.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail

To be honest the financial crisis track should have ended with Ayaan coming from jail. what is the point him being there for a month and that file being hidden.

A good wedding track with some drama would've worked for the show along with cricket. where the wedding and trial match fall on the same day Tanisha playing dirty games etc or Shanaya being a competition in trials and Ruhaan getting introduced Faltu being framed.

Rest of the shows had wedding tracks and kept the TRP increased due to that. those show makers know wedding tracks make audience divert to the show especially after IPL.

At least Faltu getting selected in Trials should have happened & rest of the politics after that. how many times her career will get banned she will be playing the same old stuff. they did not even let her cross the 1st step in cricket for the past 7 months. do something and then put a break nah.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs,

The epi is fast-paced. From what I see, the MU track may end faster than expected. I loved the way Faltu handled the media. Now Shanaaya can never ever play again...Ruhaan is also screwed royally..

Ayaan's emotions are so intense... he loves her but something is stopping him from asking her if there is anything true in the video...He is scared to check the veracity of the video...Faltu is back to her Ittarpur swag..BOLD, DARING....

Tanisha is not bothered about her mom..she and Ruhaan are together to separate Fayaan.. Looking at how things are going, there will be a course correction soon..

#Hopeful..

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dnt think so this track will end soon......mu will occur and faltu will leave Mittal....like jail track it will end for a month or more

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs,

The epi is fast-paced. From what I see, the MU track may end faster than expected. I loved the way Faltu handled the media. Now Shanaaya can never ever play again...Ruhaan is also screwed royally..

Ayaan's emotions are so intense... he loves her but something is stopping him from asking her if there is anything true in the video...He is scared to check the veracity of the video...Faltu is back to her Ittarpur swag..BOLD, DARING....

Tanisha is not bothered about her mom..she and Ruhaan are together to separate Fayaan.. Looking at how things are going, there will be a course correction soon..

#Hopeful..

If he asks her she will defn leave him for sure as she knows she didn't do anything, she will loose interest in stuffs tatz y even he is scared, so to create more mus defn now he will not ask her.

He will not check anything Prathi, as ryt now he is on full suspicion mood and She will b in confusion state too, she thinks that he is angry only becoz of cricket as she does not know y he is angry n video stuffs etc,

It'll defn take tym for this track to end.we shld have patience.

Regards

Aarthi