Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs!!!

Both Ayaan and Faltu hate Tanisha, but are stil influenced by her. That is the DAAYAN MAGIC...What I like about the pace of today's epi is the intensity of Ayaan's love for Faltu. His dil knows Faltu is innocent, but the proof is confusing him. That plus cricket fraud is hurting him. This track won't be for long as Kanika is in jail. Ayaan Ruhan conversation was cool!!!

Faltu should somehow get the original video, I feel Tanisha will spread that misleading video to spoil the family. Before that happens, Sid must do something. Poor Sid still thinks Tanu has changed for good.

I feel the track will be sorted out soon!!!

Faltu gets an indefinite ban today, cricket...Ayaan has testified against her.. It is ok..She will come back stronger..

Ayaan's acting..OMG!!! SUPERSTAR....

Like Aarthiji said, this track will wind up soon...

But will Faltu stop talking to Ayaan or will Ayaan go behind her is the question!!!!

Love u Fayaan!! U guys rock... Yes, the story has ups and downs!!!! I hope the downs will be sorted out soon and the show is back to Number 4. This show has all the potential to be in NUMBER 3.

Thank you dear for the update ❤️❤️❤️
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My theory is Faltu will leave Ayaan n Mittal and will go away , but proving part myt cum little later.

Tanisha will settle down a little after which only the proving part myt cum.

Ayaan as i said is selfish, now he is settling down with business n property. But soon check n mate by either Sid , Tanisha or Ruhaan can happen, again he will go behind Faltu to help him out.

Faltu is soft hearted gal so itz easy to fall in Tanus trap, but i didnt expect that form Ayaan being shrewd n knowing Faltu very well.

Now once suspicion enters someone's mind it'll b till for ever u can trust. If makers wish they myt end.

Next my theory

Faltu will leave Mittal house

Ruhaan will try making Faltu against Ayaan , but Faltu i donno wat she'll b upto

Tanisha will play her dirty game against Mittals n Fayaan, Sid myt cum to know this n try putting up things ryt or be a puppet to Tanu

Ayaan will remain dumb for atleast few episodes until the makers wish him to b best

Again business will b a check mate Faltu help will n required,

Faltu pregnancy, miscarriage again mus sep n leap,

Fayaan myt unite only in last epi.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After a few struggles, female lead will loose her energy n faltu n will not come back to make lead . Usually in itv itz lyk that only.

Faltu shld leave n go away i feel tatz better. Trusting Tanisha means Ayaan has been made dumb for sure.

Next something positive shld happen else we will loose all

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Champs!!!

Both Ayaan and Faltu hate Tanisha, but are stil influenced by her. That is the DAAYAN MAGIC...What I like about the pace of today's epi is the intensity of Ayaan's love for Faltu. His dil knows Faltu is innocent, but the proof is confusing him. That plus cricket fraud is hurting him. This track won't be for long as Kanika is in jail. Ayaan Ruhan conversation was cool!!!

Faltu should somehow get the original video, I feel Tanisha will spread that misleading video to spoil the family. Before that happens, Sid must do something. Poor Sid still thinks Tanu has changed for good.

I feel the track will be sorted out soon!!!

Faltu gets an indefinite ban today, cricket...Ayaan has testified against her.. It is ok..She will come back stronger..

Ayaan's acting..OMG!!! SUPERSTAR....

Like Aarthiji said, this track will wind up soon...

But will Faltu stop talking to Ayaan or will Ayaan go behind her is the question!!!!

Love u Fayaan!! U guys rock... Yes, the story has ups and downs!!!! I hope the downs will be sorted out soon and the show is back to Number 4. This show has all the potential to be in NUMBER 3.

The thing is what Ayaan is doing the right thing because he was a disciplined cricketer but whatever he is doing right now is not due to the cheat but coz of the video and relationship of Ruhaan-Faltu. That video is overpowering his mind and heart.

He's inviting Ruhaan Shanaya to Faltu life again by testifying and stuff .

Ayaan is being very impulsive at the moment, not even 24hrs he's feeling why isn't he able to 'hate' her, I mean seriously???.

Why are the channel and makers making him that typical star plus ML who takes stupid decisions ( ghum virat,anupama anuj,imlie leads,yhc rudra all did) so that audience hate him & not feel sorry when he comes back in senses.

I think makers and channel are purpsly playing out such track in this show so the TRP falls 😵 Since Ayaan is angry with Faltu now its all leading to where Faltu also start hating him ( that's what Tanisha said).

Aakash said its a journey watch and enjoy, what to enjoy I really don't understand. not that I am asking for only happiness just not happy with character assassin of a FL by the husband ( such an old formula).

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayaan doez not trust her ji..The makers will sort it out is what I understand from authentic fan pages. Ayaan is not as intelligent as Faltu...

I am sure the makers will unite Fayaan faster than we expect owing to the competition..The punch would be Faltu proving herself and leaving to Ittarpur, Ayaan and family going behind her... They shld have a proper marriage in Ittarpur...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

From other interviews, i dont think it will take long to unite Fayaan...

Faltu will never hate him...Even when she got all proofs against him during the Rocky track, she didnt hate him...

This is that track for Ayaan, but he lost it due to anger. He feels she should not have gone to Ruhaan's house, which is right. She went there the 1st time, a video was made. Y go a second time?

Just like we all felt, Fayaab never got time to mature as a couple. This is their time to sail through the rough sea, learn and unlearn...

Fayaan will be back...Just a matter of a few days.. I trust the makers...

Now Faltu can play. The ban is temp though it is said it is indefinite..

As expected, this track is for Ayaan's star performance.. Enjoying his acting so much!!!!

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was expecting a party to happen for the celebration of Mittals in that big dhamaka will happen and probably Faltu will walk out ( I guess).

Tanisha will plan something big and insult Faltu, something might happen in the party which will make look like Ruhaan holding Faltu or again shanaya drama & Faltu goes to ruhaan house etc etc ( these are the normal scenarios that happens in ITV) Ayaan will accuse her or stand quite.

This track has simply turned into Ayaan doubting Faltu character, which Faltu will not take lightly.

mishbir_7 thumbnail

From other interviews, i dont think it will take long to unite Fayaan...

Faltu will never hate him...Even when she got all proofs against him during the Rocky track, she didnt hate him...

This is that track for Ayaan, but he lost it due to anger. He feels she should not have gone to Ruhaan's house, which is right. She went there the 1st time, a video was made. Y go a second time?

Just like we all felt, Fayaab never got time to mature as a couple. This is their time to sail through the rough sea, learn and unlearn...

Fayaan will be back...Just a matter of a few days.. I trust the makers...

Now Faltu can play. The ban is temp though it is said it is indefinite..

As expected, this track is for Ayaan's star performance.. Enjoying his acting so much!!!!

Wish I could be this positive 😭 my ITV experiences does not make me feel that way.

bold part : true, Aakash has been killing it and how. probably the 1st show which has given him this much shades to perform.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Phoenix22 thumbnail

We expected Ayaan to be the coach...promo was there...

So the makers are doing a course correction gradually...

Give them time ji...it is a competitive space and I am sure they will make changes..

Aakash..what an actor..

Niharika...for her age, she is on another league...