Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Necklace gifting week.

I think trp will cum less in this track.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

100% true..atleast till Ayaan understands Faltu..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Necklace...yuck..loser ruhaan, psycho shanaaya

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Me too can’t forget that show and performances.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/Ax2Rt5-KX7U

Sathyanaash 😀 is Faltu still at Mittal’s home?

papi_vs_fayaan thumbnail

yaar - why does this ayaan believe ANYTHING coming from tanisha...has he not learned his lesson???!! - he's literally believing anything about faltu and ruhaan ughhwdhfh!!!!! he should know that tanu has her way of getting things

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Girls , any updates . I am attending training, this lady speaker keep on asking questions, full concentration in listening to her talk, unable to watch Faltu .

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: papi_vs_fayaan

yaar - why does this ayaan believe ANYTHING coming from tanisha...has he not learned his lesson???!! - he's literally believing anything about faltu and ruhaan ughhwdhfh!!!!! he should know that tanu has her way of getting things

wahi toh, all the male lead’s especially star plus one’s doesn’t take a minute to trust the vamp. They behave so brainless I tell you.

Till last week Ayaan wasn’t even looking at Tanisha face or screams by seeing her face , all of a sudden he’s listening to voice recordings and watching videos and discussing his personal stuff.

Leave everything aside he even forgot that Tanisha and Kanika made the Vishal video to insult Faltu. Ayaan Faltu both didn’t think who did the video even.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!!

Both Ayaan and Faltu hate Tanisha, but are stil influenced by her. That is the DAAYAN MAGIC...What I like about the pace of today's epi is the intensity of Ayaan's love for Faltu. His dil knows Faltu is innocent, but the proof is confusing him. That plus cricket fraud is hurting him. This track won't be for long as Kanika is in jail. Ayaan Ruhan conversation was cool!!!

Faltu should somehow get the original video, I feel Tanisha will spread that misleading video to spoil the family. Before that happens, Sid must do something. Poor Sid still thinks Tanu has changed for good.

I feel the track will be sorted out soon!!!

Faltu gets an indefinite ban today, cricket...Ayaan has testified against her.. It is ok..She will come back stronger..

Ayaan's acting..OMG!!! SUPERSTAR....

Like Aarthiji said, this track will wind up soon...

But will Faltu stop talking to Ayaan or will Ayaan go behind her is the question!!!!

Love u Fayaan!! U guys rock... Yes, the story has ups and downs!!!! I hope the downs will be sorted out soon and the show is back to Number 4. This show has all the potential to be in NUMBER 3.

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

The thing is, why should Faltu go to Ruhaan's place. Even if Shanaaya is dead, she should not have bothered...

Don't worry ji, Ayaan wilk be back. He is hurt and angry. An angry man makes the worst mistakes. He will realise his mistakes, it will make him a better businessman, a shrewder human and the best husband..