Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Even though Gash bhaiya decided to quit, there was no need to bring Fahmaan, even if they brout they could have turned him negative and would have given a good replacement for Gashmeer bhaiya as AKT , atleast a justice to his character. Aditya was really a gud person juz for Aryan turning him bad was stupid decision .

Replacement could have solved prblm.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

I'm a very strong, big and faithful fan of Gashmeer Mahajani, he is my adopted bhaiyaa, I love him to the chore next to my another hero MSDhoni Bhai.

I was Adilie fan always.

Regards

Aarthi

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://tenor.com/bRGK9.gif

Word Count: 1

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Out of everything I was thinking it will take some time for Ayaan to doubt Faltu, but just took 24hrs for him to react and doubt her.

Outright he asked “ it would’ve been much fun with Ruhaan last night right, probably he’s a better teacher than me” wah. best part Faltu and Ayaan letting Tanisha play with them despite knowing her.

So Kanika will get arrested tomorrow and Tanisha will plan something big, I mean she doesn’t need to do anything big small thing even will work for Ayaan coz he’s become super dumb.

Faltu wont learn her lesson she will again visit Ruhaan & Shanaya, whatever Shanaya told her or asked Faltu won’t make any difference to Faltu humanity she will go to help her once again.

Because now the business and office track is almost over. So being financially insecure is closed.

So next Ruhaan can threaten Faltu with J truth coz he kinda told her today.so Faltu might think what if the family loses it all again and be in trouble so she will easily fall for the trap.

Another 2 more questions from Ayaan she will walk out of the house.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Out of everything I was thinking it will take some time for Ayaan to doubt Faltu, but just took 24hrs for him to react and doubt her.

Outright he asked “ it would’ve been much fun with Ruhaan last night right, probably he’s a better teacher than me” wah. best part Faltu and Ayaan letting Tanisha play with them despite knowing her.

So Kanika will get arrested tomorrow and Tanisha will plan something big, I mean she doesn’t need to do anything big small thing even will work for Ayaan coz he’s become super dumb.

Faltu wont learn her lesson she will again visit Ruhaan & Shanaya, whatever Shanaya told her or asked Faltu won’t make any difference to Faltu humanity she will go to help her once again.

Because now the business and office track is almost over. So being financially insecure is closed.

So next Ruhaan can threaten Faltu with J truth coz he kinda told her today.so Faltu might think what if the family loses it all again and be in trouble so she will easily fall for the trap.

Another 2 more questions from Ayaan she will walk out of the house.

Yes,

In her husband's family no one will support her inspite of fl doing so much . Tatz itv.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Today no trp?

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would love if Faltu walks out after showing all the original videos. I don't think Faltu is worried about revenge as she trusts Ayaan's ability.

Faltu should have messaged him...y a dumb letter?

Ayaan is highly possessive and his mad love is blinding his senses. Faltu is saner, she has cut off all ties with Ruhaan and Shanaaya.. But y should she go in the 1st place?

If my guess is right, Ruhaan will kidnap Faltu, before which her innocence will be proved.. Sid may help out as he feels Tanu may go behind Ayaan if Faltu is away.

This track is for Fayaan to mature as a couple. They hardly got time to understand each other as a couple. This is a lesson for both..

For Ayaan : Stop being a hot-headed idiot.. Think and see through stuff.. Be broad-minded and a little less possessive..

For Faltu: Stop being MAHAAN .. Your priority has to be your life..Stop taking your husband for granted.. See through ppl as your achayi, sacchayi has landed u in trouble. Your priority for now is Ayaan, cricket and then family (all others).

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Guys, Faltu at 1.7 trp itself...Only next week after all bullshit, it will be more..At number 5 now...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Not gonna be that bad ji...Kanika is going to jail tomorrow or day after....

She is never gonna talk to Ruhaan or Shanaaya ever..

https://youtu.be/UxFYjPNuZpw

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Guys, Faltu at 1.7 trp itself...Only next week after all bullshit, it will be more..At number 5 now...

Not a good news for the show which is at 9pm despite the revelation and high octane drama took place this week.

Imlie Faltu same trp but in reach imlie is 0.1 ahead. Pandya stores also at 1.6. channel by now would have given warning to shows. Have another 1 more week to see how it goes.

Most of the shows have lost 0.2 trp. YHC is stable at 1.9, Tarak Mehta shooted upto 1.8 so it’s in no 5 & Faltu at no 7. Competition show is on 1.4.

The show is not even a social media fanatic one solely depended on tv audience ( rest of the shows has social media support), tv audience did like light normal stuff in the show.

All the shows were having way too much marriage mockery, lovers entangled so Faltu & Fayaan were really giving that comfort feeling like cute hai not much melodrama etc. that’s the reason I watched it too.

Makers murdered their own show by this cricket & shanaya twist. Was going gud with normal simple stuff.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

They will reverse it ji..lets wait & watch..