Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Shanaaya is the psycho...she may kidnap Faltu to keep Faltu with her...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Woow super a gud positivity finally,

But Ayaan is selfish clearly stated, Faltu did things to protect n save his family but wat she got instead nothing only hatred.

If vice versa Ayaan would have done wat Faltu did to save Faltus family instead of Mittals , she would have never been angry or shown hatred towards Ayaan.

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whatever I thought in my heart regarding the show thinking such things won’t happen in Faltu, it’s all happening 😑. It’s in the race for trp so no point in expecting anything good. Will try to detach from today.

Didn’t I tell this sickness and taking care of Shanaya will lead to the destroy of Fayaan. I literally thought Shanaya will ask Ruhaan to get married to her. Now Bro, sister duo together with Tanisha will plan everything Faltu being the emotional fool will fall for all of it. She will fail to see the obsession of Shanaya.

Her agreeing to marriage will lead when she gets to know the connection between J and Ruhaan or which interconnects Ayaan & again for the happiness or not letting J getting insulted she will take that step.

The family falling into Tanisha trap will throw her out while Ayaan keeps quiet or when he’s not home. Anyway to make such tracks work first channel & makers will start to destroy the ML and create that animosity in the viewers.

Then out of no where the villain becomes good man and FL forgives him. If Faltu can be okay with Tanisha then anything is possible.

I even won’t be suprised if they show the wedding happening, star plus recent addiction is getting FL married to other men & trying a story out there.

But all this is possible with what the trp is up to for next two weeks or tomorrow.

aarsow thumbnail

I feel there is no point of Faltu staying anymore with Mittals, as Ayaan is gonna dis own her soon. Slowly family falling in trap of Tanisha. She will become God for them .

Atleast Faltu go n stay away from all Ayaan, from the eyes of Ruhaan etc etc lead her own life by playing cricket n help her dad family . Ayaan n family are now safe so better Faltu leave.

Ayaan can all alone revenge Ruhaan as he no longer wants Faltu n her help so y shld Faltu becum Mahaan.who is Tanisha to spoil Faltus life for someone who is gonna disown her soon. So faltu in order to save her respect better leave.

If Faltu leaves story over as Tanisha will become gud tatz wat she wanted ryt.

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

I feel there is no point of Faltu staying anymore with Mittals, as Ayaan is gonna dis own her soon. Slowly family falling in trap of Tanisha. She will become God for them .

Atleast Faltu go n stay away from all Ayaan, from the eyes of Ruhaan etc etc lead her own life by playing cricket n help her dad family . Ayaan n family are now safe so better Faltu leave.

Ayaan can all alone revenge Ruhaan as he no longer wants Faltu n her help so y shld Faltu becum Mahaan.who is Tanisha to spoil Faltus life for someone who is gonna disown her soon. So faltu in order to save her respect better leave.

If Faltu leaves story over as Tanisha will become gud tatz wat she wanted ryt.

Regards

Aarthi

If we see the whole scenario yes true. Ever since Ayaan got her to Mumbai she’s been in trouble due to Mittals. When they were nothing to her she still took it all on her head sacrificed so much kept on running all over.

Even Ayaan had no guts to take his own decision he was all over the place, always gave in whenever family asked him to do.Even then Faltu sacrificed.

Faltu also went through so much pain by just seeing Ayaan -Tanisha together especially during servant days & rocky days. Ayaan making her feel jealous so much more.

It took just few seconds for them to forget what and what Faltu went through to get him out of the jail.I mean none of the family member except for kinshuk,Suhana friends helped her out.

But her going away and living alone making her life never happens in ITV right.FL leads needs a support so she stays obliged and keep on sacrificing.

mishbir_7 thumbnail

We all were worried of Tanisha spiking Ayaan drink probably they will use this technique for Faltu so she spends a day at Ruhaan so the big blame happens.

If not being pregnant Faltu might faint and Ruhaan will take her home.

When everyone blames she will only look for Ayaan he will also probably play along.that’s when Fayaan main separation will happen.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Hi Champs!!

Don't worry...Trust the makers...Yes, Shanaaya is a psycho. Ruhaan as well... But, I feel all what we have predicted may not happen.

This track will evolve in Ruhaan vs J+Ayaan...

Ayaan is hurt, so he needs time to heal.. Ayaan's life is around Faltu... So, he wanted everything to go through him.He is taking time and as married ppl like us, resolving conflicts may take time . Ayaan is intensely in love and obsessed...highly possessive and protective...

I will blame Faltu as well here.. It is 50-50 fault here.She has still not told Ayaan about the contract...

Shanaaya will do something drastic or even ask Faltu to leave Ayaan.. she will kidnap Faltu...I am more or less sure about that.. Ups and downs happen and FAYAAN will be stronger than ever....

We will have greater enemies for sure... The day Ruhaan realises Tanisha's role in the media fiasco, he will apologise to Fayaan and may reveal his father's tragedy ..

That will be a new track... Ayaan's and J's relation will take a hit when his biological dad's secret is out...

Sid will leave Tanisha...then a track of Shanaaya and Sid can happen..that will take time...

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

Hi Champs!!

Don't worry...Trust the makers...Yes, Shanaaya is a psycho. Ruhaan as well... But, I feel all what we have predicted may not happen.

This track will evolve in Ruhaan vs J+Ayaan...

Ayaan is hurt, so he needs time to heal.. Ayaan's life is around Faltu... So, he wanted everything to go through him.He is taking time and as married ppl like us, resolving conflicts may take time . Ayaan is intensely in love and obsessed...highly possessive and protective...

I will blame Faltu as well here.. It is 50-50 fault here.She has still not told Ayaan about the contract...

Shanaaya will do something drastic or even ask Faltu to leave Ayaan.. she will kidnap Faltu...I am more or less sure about that.. Ups and downs happen and FAYAAN will be stronger than ever....

We will have greater enemies for sure... The day Ruhaan realises Tanisha's role in the media fiasco, he will apologise to Fayaan and may reveal his father's tragedy ..

That will be a new track... Ayaan's and J's relation will take a hit when his biological dad's secret is out...

Sid will leave Tanisha...then a track of Shanaaya and Sid can happen..that will take time...

I juz saw an interview whr Ayaan says tat he will b damn hurt with Faltu that she cheated on him by accepting things from Ruhaan as Tanisha would have made it luk like Faltu accepts Ruhaan than Ayaan. But actually it is other way she would fout with Ruhaan etc but Tanu portrayed it diff in front of him.

So next he is gonna question Faltus relation with Ruhaan, woow Mastaa Mast.

So we have lots of negative stuffs coming up too as expected,

Shanaya n Sid i doubt

But Sid will b turned fully positive helping Faltu.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I still trust the makers and Ayaan ji..

Let us wait and watch...

Queationing her character will bring the trp down..

Faltu got a reality check before marriage..

Ayaan will get it now....

It is so competitive now, so makers won't take a chance. Let us trust them and watch till Fri and come up with theories...

But howmuchever angry he is, his world is Faltu and cricket...

My Amma was an ardent cricket fan... She cried the day the matchfixing scandal was revealed and some cricketers were exposed. Till date, she has not watched the game. Even when India won the WORLD CUP, she watched news and not the game...

So a patriotic cricketer and coach like Ayan cannot forgive a fraud in cricket.. Also, Faltu did not tell him about the necklace. He is hurt, but will come back to her...Fayaan is like a magnet..much more intense...

When he will repent for his harsh words, he will try to convince her. That is when she will be stubborn..So, we will see a strong Faltu..

Ups and downs are fine, I still trust the makers and Fayaan...

Ayaan vs Ruhaan will be fun...Ruhaan will even tell Ayaan that he wants his wife... I am just imagining how Ayaan's reaction would be...

Shanaaya will say all this to Faltu as well...

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I still trust the makers and Ayaan ji..

Let us wait and watch...

Queationing her character will bring the trp down..

Faltu got a reality check before marriage..

Ayaan will get it now....

It is so competitive now, so makers won't take a chance. Let us trust them and watch till Fri and come up with theories...

But howmuchever angry he is, his world is Faltu and cricket...

My Amma was an ardent cricket fan... She cried the day the matchfixing scandal was revealed and some cricketers were exposed. Till date, she has not watched the game. Even when India won the WORLD CUP, she watched news and not the game...

So a patriotic cricketer and coach like Ayan cannot forgive a fraud in cricket.. Also, Faltu did not tell him about the necklace. He is hurt, but will come back to her...Fayaan is like a magnet..much more intense...

When he will repent for his harsh words, he will try to convince her. That is when she will be stubborn..So, we will see a strong Faltu..

Ups and downs are fine, I still trust the makers and Fayaan...

Ayaan vs Ruhaan will be fun...Ruhaan will even tell Ayaan that he wants his wife... I am just imagining how Ayaan's reaction would be...

Shanaaya will say all this to Faltu as well...

I believe Shanaya will asked Ruhaan to marry Faltu .