EPISODE DISCUSSION/RANT 2 - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

https://youtu.be/MpoBFkLK2-Y

Aarthiji, if Faltu does not tell Ayaan this time, then it is her fault...

Faltu will never learn. Even after all this she and her Ruhaan ji Shanaya ji jhaap isn’t ending. She’s failing to even realize that someone made video of her and Ruhaan to show something wrong. Is she really acting blind to Ruhaan intention?.

As I told this taking care of Shanaya or helping her and Tanisha making use of it is going to be the next. Shanaya is another pschyo.

With Ayaan taking Kanika to jail and Tanisha will be full on vamp mode definitely going to make Ayaan believe that Faltu concern is more with Ruhaan.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

True...but the thing is, the makers are listening.. I trust the team as the immoral stuff with Vishal did not do well so here, however it happens, the moral part will be sorted out. All bts were not as we thought..let us see what happens.

I think they may bring a kidnap track soon...the trp needs a boost...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True...but the thing is, the makers are listening.. I trust the team as the immoral stuff with Vishal did not do well so here, however it happens, the moral part will be sorted out. All bts were not as we thought..let us see what happens.

I agree to this,

I feel Faltu will tell Ayaan n go coz juz now a big bhawaal happened so makers will not repeat the track,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hope the makers do have the bold part with them. Coz the way they are leading this track and it mks me feel whole scenario is truly heading that way. Until the time Ruhaan finds out Tanisha did the media kaand he will also join hands to do anything with Fayaan, even if it’s leaving his integrity ( anyway he does have that).

Making Faltu more dumb is my concern. I mean she was super smart during rocky track.

Tanisha tells Ayaan will go to jail then she again panics and now to save Ayaan she will do another secret mission.

At this point of time her concern should be Ayaan and his hurt. I kinda feel she’s taking him for granted.

Faltu needs to understand that Shanaya is in this state due to her brother and her own zid of not accepting the fact, as Ayaan said cricket left shanaya and Ruhaan needs to make her understand or treat the wound.

Faltu is making me feel or been portrayed , whatever she did is right as playing for shanaya and not making the plan successful is hurting and worrying her.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

True...I think Faltu is so broken from within that her senses stopped working...But again, this time, she may update Ayaan. He has moved out of their room, she won't take a risk is what I feel..She should take Kinshuk with her..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

You guys must watch today..

Tanisha vs Faltu is nothing..

Ayaan vs Ruhaan is the THING...Kya ATTITUDE and SWAG hai Ayaan ka!!!!

This track is his for sure...same with J

To bring the high voltage, we want GOLDIE BHAI...Aap kahaa ho Goldie ji??? Pls kidnap Faltu so that we can name u PLATINUM BHAI..

Ayaan is angry, I am sure he will let her play in the finals..

This track has a lot for Fayaan to perform, esp Ayaan..

His acting is so good...the transition of expressions were awesome...

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Itz gud,

But I'm always on female leads side,

She is not selfish.

Y always blame a fl for everything, if she is hiding it is not for her gud ryt it's for her husband's family . So Faltu is not wrong. If she told Ayaan can they b able to save the family no ryt tat too situation whe thrz no money.

Regards

Aarthi

Edited by aarsow - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

True ji..but Faltu should have shared it ..atleast with Kinshuk or her 2 friends

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Another thing ji..Fraud in sports...She should have shared it with Ayaan...anyway, we should be happy. Ruhaan's fraud has been exposed..Shanaaya is screwed...

Faltu can play for herself.. Ayaan will forgive her..He is a hot head and a baby at the same time...So, it will be fine.

Phoenix22 thumbnail

It looks like Ayaan told her not to play ever...but he will change...its his anger that is speaking at the moment.. Anything is fine, except makers putting a question mark on Faltu's character, esp in Ayaan's mind..