Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

Anyway today episode was good expected painful all together. Ayaan did state facts correctly but Ayaan reaction was more than rash. He compared her with Tanisha and said both of them are same coz betrayed family. He said very painful stuff dhokebaz, cheater, trying to be mahaan etc etc

For a change Savita had the audacity to ask why Faltu did this she wouldn’t do without a reason.

Faltu told the truth but didn’t tell everything properly like getting threatened, signing contracts etc

The night Faltu met Ruhaan got videoed by tAnisha she had sent through courier, and shown to Ayaan so everything came together and got blasted. Even for that faltu did not tell what exactly happened.

Ayaan told it’s all over between them and he doesn’t want to keep any relationship with her. He’s super shocked with all the lies she continuously told him. Especially he told her not to call him “ Martsahab”.

Ruhaan is angry with Faltu so planning to throw them out. But probably he’ll find out it wasn’t Faltu who did all this and by that time Faltu will be out of the house so Ruhaan can give her roof ( my assumption)

Tanisha thinking she will make Ruhaan as a issue and separate Fayaan.

Ps Aakash was fantastic today, his emotions were so on point.

So all this is according to wat we expected .

Next Faltu will b with Ruhaan , her pregnancy matter will b out, Tanisha telling Ayaan, Ruhaan is the father of the child, Ayaan will b blinded.

Faltu will try to prove her innocence n child is Ayaans. Then Ayaan will accept the child n they will start living together but Faltu will get mis carried so Ayaan myt think she was again careless tatz y he lost his kid so sep again,

Leap will happen,

Faltu will b shown success in her career n Ayaan as a failure. Again misunderstandings will get cleared but Tanisha will try to ruin once again n in the end all will b United.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Gals another 2 months will go lyk this,

Then mostly after their 1 yr anniversary the show myt end.

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

Next Faltu will b with Ruhaan , her pregnancy matter will b out, Tanisha telling Ayaan, Ruhaan is the father of the child, Ayaan will b blinded.

Faltu will try to prove her innocence n child is Ayaans. Then Ayaan will accept the child n they will start living together but Faltu will get mis carried so Ayaan myt think she was again careless tatz y he lost his kid so sep again,

Leap will happen,

Faltu will b shown success in her career n Ayaan as a failure. Again misunderstandings will get cleared but Tanisha will try to ruin once again n in the end all will b United.

Regards

Aarthi

After watching it . This is what going to happen as your prediction.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Gals,

Did anyone watch the epi,

I juz saw glimpse nothing gud happening, Ayaan is suspicious on Faltus character too,

Regards

Aarthi

After watching today’s episode. Tanu winning very upset I thought people will send SIM card or video recordings but here Tanu willing got a new phone as a proof. What a joke man 🤦🏻‍♀️

https://tenor.com/bjCRc.gif

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Leap will happen,

Regards

Aarthi

Yes all this is possible if show survives in the trp chart. Hope star gives new shows chance to survive.

the way ayaan reacted pretty sure he’ll bring the divorce papers too.I don’t want a Faltu majburi marriage with Ruhaan or trying to do one ( why do I feel even that track will be used if needed)

Today Ayaan spoke in a way as if he doesn’t know Faltu at all. He behaved just like those gold digger theory days. faltu and ayaan doubt each other very quickly when a problem comes.

aarsow thumbnail

Majbhoori shaadi will cum into picture, but they start showing Ayaan will get to know that he was blind folded , then again Fayaan reunion,

Faltu being pregnant Ayaan will take gud care of her, but a situation will arise such that she will miscarry . Again Ayaan will think for sumone else she risked her own child n his nishani n they will get sep again.

Leap of 5 yrs ,

Faltu will b success in career n Ayaan a faliure so Faltu will try to change him he will damn care ant her but, sumthing will happen they will unite. Tanu again will ruin but in vain and in the end all will b United.

Serial khatham.

Or other will b shown lyk,

Ayaan will get into some accident n will loose his memory , Tanu will brain wash him . He will get his memory unite with Faltu.

Be ready for anything gals

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Majbhoori shaadi will cum into picture, but they start showing Ayaan will get to know that he was blind folded , then again Fayaan reunion,

Faltu being pregnant Ayaan will take gud care of her, but a situation will arise such that she will miscarry . Again Ayaan will think for sumone else she risked her own child n his nishani n they will get sep again.

Leap of 5 yrs ,

Faltu will b success in career n Ayaan a faliure so Faltu will try to change him he will damn care ant her but, sumthing will happen they will unite. Tanu again will ruin but in vain and in the end all will b United.

Serial khatham.

Or other will b shown lyk,

Ayaan will get into some accident n will loose his memory , Tanu will brain wash him . He will get his memory unite with Faltu.

Be ready for anything gals

Regards

Aarthi

Looks like going Imlie way . Most of ITV showing mockery of a marriage and GOD .

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shit...pathetic...

BULLSHIT...

Ayaan is gonna divorce her?

Seriously?

I don't think Faltu will marry again, i trust the makers...

But damn..

No 1 supported her?

If it goes this way, the show will be out soon..

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago
Phoenix22 thumbnail

Gonna stop WATCHING FALTU..

I AM DONE...

Phoenix22 thumbnail

No more positivity pills guys!!!! Enough...

Ayaan's anger is justified...Real or reel, concealing facts is not right...

From my guess, I dont think Ayaan's mu will be long..But this time, Faltu won't forgive him easily.. More than miscarriage track, they will focus on paternity track of Ayaan..that will give them alt tracks of Ruhaan , Shanaaya.

The makers of Faltu have kept Fayaan together, so a majboori shaadi is not needed even if we see a separation.

Faltu is an independent woman from a humble background. She has friends who can support her. Why do they need to show that a woman needs a partner mandatorily?

And I trust Tanisha's luck. Whatever she has done has increased trp and Fayaan's bond. I still don't think it will be as bad as we predicted. Ppl are looking for a change.. And here , it is only Fayaan who is the core.. ppl want to see Fayaan and only Fayaan..

Also, Ruhaan is not popular amongst the audience..Our hero is.. and we are watching it for Fayaan..

Edited by Phoenix22 - 1 years ago