Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

https://youtu.be/KMP8Ni4_DY0

This interview is scary. Aakash says lots of relationship will change and flip & too many emotions going to come. Now that’s something turning stuff off. Probably this gives super negative impact to show that’s what I think.

Anyway star plus has played mockery out of marriages for all their shows. All get married to one and another then stay in love with someone else. This was the only show was slightly different but hope the future doesn’t give the same fate due to Trp.

rest of the shows atleast runs for side characters and drama this is the only show survived due to Fayaan coz they were little different pairing wise & also acting wise.

So now I'm pucca sure itz going a diff wat as i thout as they won't concentrate on fls career ,

Ruhaan won't b proved wrong,

Tanu will make Ayaan puppet in her hands, Sid already puppet,

Mittals will flip except Dadi but she'll b helpless, Ayesha too will b back to spread more negativity she'll join hands with Tanu,

Faltu will get pregnant but Tanu will tell Ayaan tat itz Ruhaans child, Ayaan will b made to believe,

Business will also b not concentrated much ,

Faltus parents will not b shown, Faltu will fyt for her ryts but will not succeed as Tanu will not let that happen for atleast a month,

Ruhaan will try to keep Faltu with him and would want her at any cost,

Ayaan will b brain less till Tanu wins completely .

Be ready for all above.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I still don't think they will ruin Fayaan..if they do, then the show is gone...

For drama to stay on they myt ruin Prathi becoz makers can't show only positive track ryt they shld run it for a long,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

So now I'm pucca sure itz going a diff wat as i thout as they won't concentrate on fls career ,

Ruhaan won't b proved wrong,

Tanu will make Ayaan puppet in her hands, Sid already puppet,

Mittals will flip except Dadi but she'll b helpless, Ayesha too will b back to spread more negativity she'll join hands with Tanu,

Faltu will get pregnant but Tanu will tell Ayaan tat itz Ruhaans child, Ayaan will b made to believe,

Business will also b not concentrated much ,

Faltus parents will not b shown, Faltu will fyt for her ryts but will not succeed as Tanu will not let that happen for atleast a month,

Ruhaan will try to keep Faltu with him and would want her at any cost,

Ayaan will b brain less till Tanu wins completely .

Be ready for all above.

Regards

Aarthi

yes with the trp is at concern all these are possible tracks. It’s time to ruin Ayaan ( if Anupamaa Anuj could be shown like that anything is possible in star plus) Whether it’s going to work or backfire on favour of the show is something doubtful.

Faltu will have to be at Mittal or at Ruhaan house for the story to run. If pregnancy is shown then the night meet up will come into play.coz whole family knows she was out. If not Tanu with Ruhaan will end up making Faltu faint and Ruhaan helping or morphing pictures etc.

Also Tanu is going to play major role in buying the house if Ruhaan throws them out & that can make Ayaan also believe her. All the male leads end up believing whom they hate 🫤

some how Ayaan will fall prey for all this out of his anger coz he’s a person who gets blinded by anger. He already knw about necklace thing too. Him doubting or questioning her would be the only way where Faltu too will hate Ayaan. So Ayaan later realize and repent for his mistakes.

Even now he thinks she would’ve done this for money and care for shanaya. but doesn’t know she got threatened with house too.

There are possibilities for Ruhaan to become positive and Faltu supporting him but Ayaan misunderstands it all.

basically yeah it’s time to ruin the show and characters for the trp sake. Everyone needs to be prepared for the worst if not it’s hard to watch.

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Taking a leap will be in question if the cricket aspect is continued. how can they even deviate from the plot if the show is all about that.

I do see Faltu being thrown out with Ayaan keeping quiet or divorce coming into the picture. Savita has the capacity to make Ayaan do it.

Is Ruhaan going to help once he comes to know the goodness of Faltu and Faltu will be more determined to achieve thinking that Family she thought of so much didn’t bother to stand by her in difficult times.

What’s with Ayaan always telling I sacrificed everything for you even today he was like Maine dab kuch Dau pe lagaya seriously as if he was happy doing things before meeting up Faltu. he was just living for the sake of family right.

I just don’t want these unnecessary marriages entangling relationships. as far as ML FL fight without that I am fine.

But Ruhaan track is being received negatively.don’t know how the makers are going to run this.

Earlier 9pm show banni was also ruined badly with storyline after starting off nicely.

Edited by mishbir_7 - 1 years ago
aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishbir_7

yes with the trp is at concern all these are possible tracks. It’s time to ruin Ayaan ( if Anupamaa Anuj could be shown like that anything is possible in star plus) Whether it’s going to work or backfire on favour of the show is something doubtful.

Faltu will have to be at Mittal or at Ruhaan house for the story to run. If pregnancy is shown then the night meet up will come into play.coz whole family knows she was out. If not Tanu with Ruhaan will end up making Faltu faint and Ruhaan helping or morphing pictures etc.

Also Tanu is going to play major role in buying the house if Ruhaan throws them out & that can make Ayaan also believe her. All the male leads end up believing whom they hate 🫤

some how Ayaan will fall prey for all this out of his anger coz he’s a person who gets blinded by anger. He already knw about necklace thing too. Him doubting or questioning her would be the only way where Faltu too will hate Ayaan. So Ayaan later realize and repent for his mistakes.

Even now he thinks she would’ve done this for money and care for shanaya. but doesn’t know she got threatened with house too.

There are possibilities for Ruhaan to become positive and Faltu supporting him but Ayaan misunderstands it all.

basically yeah it’s time to ruin the show and characters for the trp sake. Everyone needs to be prepared for the worst if not it’s hard to watch.

Actually Now also Imlie season 2 have the plot that she could easily save the whole sasural family from cheeni her ramp and all were very proud of her including her hubby and he consummated their relationship, Imlie got pregnant. But, suddenly Atharva met with accident n he he thinking she has some connection with his step brother hid himself of being alive and stole the child of Imlie n his n hid the fact of their child bring alive,

Story tuk leap n his family except Imlies sasur,bus all turned against her n now Atharva gonna marry that Cheeni the vamp as his mom thought she was the one who saved him

Now his mom the biggest flipper along with atharva the male lead .

So u can't believe itv,

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Gals,

Did anyone watch the epi,

I juz saw glimpse nothing gud happening, Ayaan is suspicious on Faltus character too,

Regards

Aarthi

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is expected Aarthi 😀

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is expected Aarthi 😀

Yes ,

Yaar itz lyk I'm back to Imlie season 1 days 😂😭😭

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Anyway today episode was good expected painful all together. Ayaan did state facts correctly but Ayaan reaction was more than rash. He compared her with Tanisha and said both of them are same coz betrayed family. He said very painful stuff dhokebaz, cheater, trying to be mahaan etc etc

For a change Savita had the audacity to ask why Faltu did this she wouldn’t do without a reason.

Faltu told the truth but didn’t tell everything properly like getting threatened, signing contracts etc

The night Faltu met Ruhaan got videoed by tAnisha she had sent through courier, and shown to Ayaan so everything came together and got blasted. Even for that faltu did not tell what exactly happened.

Ayaan told it’s all over between them and he doesn’t want to keep any relationship with her. He’s super shocked with all the lies she continuously told him. Especially he told her not to call him “ Martsahab”.

Ruhaan is angry with Faltu so planning to throw them out. But probably he’ll find out it wasn’t Faltu who did all this and by that time Faltu will be out of the house so Ruhaan can give her roof ( my assumption)

Tanisha thinking she will make Ruhaan as a issue and separate Fayaan.

Ps Aakash was fantastic today, his emotions were so on point.

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

Gals,

Did anyone watch the epi,

I juz saw glimpse nothing gud happening, Ayaan is suspicious on Faltus character too,

Regards

Aarthi

I am just going to watch it Now is lunch time . Today morning was quite busy