Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I think J, Dadi might

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But Ruhaan himself is super angry with Faltu, but as u said chances r thr he myt get to know Tanu,

Let us see how Ayaan changes himself, onething my mind tells is Ayaan will not cum to the trap of Tanu as he doesn't lyk her or trusts her tatz actually one positivity,

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Gals but make up ur mind,

Defn itz gonna b a big sep track only for sure, Tanu will play all dirty games n will not unite them so easily,

I don't trust Mittals except Dadu, but Dadi will b helpless n she can't do anything,

Ruhaan and Shanaya will turn Faltus life upside down for sure,

Regards

Aarthi

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aarsow

If she goes to her parents they will also b super angry with her n will not let her inside,

But her dad may b can support her coz she did this to save Mittals,

I'm damn sure none of Mittals will forgive her n let her stay with them , may b dadi will understand but donno,

So from tom Tanisha will b heroine,

Regards

Aarthi

I agreed with you on the Mittals, they won’t be bother to know why Faltu take this decision. To save J and Dadi’s and the house . Tanu will instigate them indirectly:

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forever positive Phoenix 😀

G6hu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhaan will make Mittal vacate the house by sending some notice or forecefullyyyy....so if that occurs Mittal will turn 360 u turn and sagainst faltuuuu....let another hero come to help faltu I she leaves the house....I dnt think faltu will leave her dream.

This was a dream she promised to her father in childhood not to Ayaan...Ayaan came only later right..Ayan just coached her jelped in fulfilling dream....wat if Tanisha buys house from ruhaaan after plotting with ruhaaan....there is a chance for that...ruhaaan has to hold business and house for revenge but through Tanisha he will ruin Mittal and faltuuu...

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: G6hu

Ruhaan will make Mittal vacate the house by sending some notice or forecefullyyyy....so if that occurs Mittal will turn 360 u turn and sagainst faltuuuu....let another hero come to help faltu I she leaves the house....I dnt think faltu will leave her dream.

This was a dream she promised to her father in childhood not to Ayaan...Ayaan came only later right..Ayan just coached her jelped in fulfilling dream....wat if Tanisha buys house from ruhaaan after plotting with ruhaaan....there is a chance for that...ruhaaan has to hold business and house for revenge but through Tanisha he will ruin Mittal and faltuuu...

Quite possible Ruhaan can do anything,

As i said itv female vamps play a major role,

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Tom epi will give clear picture gals,

Tanu will not let Faltu tell the real reason to Mittals for sure, but u can see that Sid will do sumthing

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/KMP8Ni4_DY0

This interview is scary. Aakash says lots of relationship will change and flip & too many emotions going to come. Now that’s something turning stuff off. Probably this gives super negative impact to show that’s what I think.

Anyway star plus has played mockery out of marriages for all their shows. All get married to one and another then stay in love with someone else. This was the only show was slightly different but hope the future doesn’t give the same fate due to Trp.

rest of the shows atleast runs for side characters and drama this is the only show survived due to Fayaan coz they were little different pairing wise & also acting wise.

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I still don't think they will ruin Fayaan..if they do, then the show is gone...