Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

My views

They will white wash Sids character

Kanika will b grey but not vamp, but Tanu will b vamp and if at all the new entry initially will b gud but will b turned negative he will join hands with Tanu.

As Mishbir said Fayaan shld b given more imp, but for that Aakash ji shld recover then only wel get to see his perfect emotions as Ayaan.

I don't think so leads have any more seperation.

But i feel Mittals will leave the house n go n it'll b Faltu who'll support them with money along with her bapuji and once Ayaan is out Fayaan will fight for their family and business welfare.

Faltus parents help will b brout in coz j will understand them better so tat track will also b touched👍

Lawyer will help Ayaan in coming out , lawyer will not b turned negative as seeing Faltus hardwork n stuffs he will try to help them out.

The new businessman myt initially b Ayaans friend but later can b turned negative but, in itv female vamp only add spice to the show so Tanu will remain vamp till end of the show.

Fayaans prominence in the show is the essence and i really hope they get more screenspace

Let us see how things come up.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

They have to show positivity , success, villain losing and most importantly romance..

Itv generally show less romance after confession n marriage of the leads tatz becoz they want more of drama. If the fl suffer more then trp increases tatz only their general tactics.

But leads fight odds together tatz also there.

Drama only adds prathi.

Positivity will cum for sure but vamp winning will happen initially then leads will win.

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

See generally top 5 shows they will not shut down unnecessary n i don't think this news is true coz for Imlie also we got the news that it is about to go off air but the ph started with season 2, season 2 also the same news channel said it is going off air but itz doing gud so don't worry, it is wrong news.

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

I am confused aarthiji.. did u read the article i shared above?

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

My views

They will white wash Sids character

Kanika will b grey but not vamp, but Tanu will b vamp and if at all the new entry initially will b gud but will b turned negative he will join hands with Tanu.

As Mishbir said Fayaan shld b given more imp, but for that Aakash ji shld recover then only wel get to see his perfect emotions as Ayaan.

I don't think so leads have any more seperation.

But i feel Mittals will leave the house n go n it'll b Faltu who'll support them with money along with her bapuji and once Ayaan is out Fayaan will fight for their family and business welfare.

Faltus parents help will b brout in coz j will understand them better so tat track will also b touched👍

Lawyer will help Ayaan in coming out , lawyer will not b turned negative as seeing Faltus hardwork n stuffs he will try to help them out.

The new businessman myt initially b Ayaans friend but later can b turned negative but, in itv female vamp only add spice to the show so Tanu will remain vamp till end of the show.

Fayaans prominence in the show is the essence and i really hope they get more screenspace

Let us see how things come up.

Regards

Aarthi

Prathayaksha read the above once free

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

I am confused aarthiji.. did u read the article i shared above?

Nothing to get confused, Faltu is in top 5 so defn they won't shut the show that easily so chill

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

If they r gonna shut down they won't bring new entries so chill yaar

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Nice theory ji.. I think the new guy may be Ayan's sauthela bhai.. because if we have that, then his dad can be introduced as a separate track... 100% agree that Sid's character will be whitewashed. He may even get another heroine..

The new businessman is too powerful.. so if he is against the Mittals, then Mata Rani save them...

We need more Fayaan for more trp..

Phoenix22 thumbnail

Was really worried!!! Are u sure? It is a top 4 show and why should they shut down? Why did the article write that?? Losers..