Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

True...I hope this track increases trp..need to be 2+ this month...

Ayaan's anger is justified...

But he should listen to her as well...

I hope the family supports her...

Did he say the relationship is over or the cricket part is over?

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix22

True...I hope this track increases trp..need to be 2+ this month...

Ayaan's anger is justified...

But he should listen to her as well...

I hope the family supports her...

Did he say the relationship is over or the cricket part is over?

Cricket part is over 😥

Regards

Aarthi

Phoenix22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Don't worry Aarthiji..

We know Ayaan's temper...He needs time to heal...Let him erupt so that he can cool down..

He is so much in shock and confusion..

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Poor Faltu , so many people against her now . Shaniya trying to commit suicide by blaming Faltu , Ruhaan is on revenge mood . Hope Shaniya won’t die . Tanu have big plans in hand to separate Ayaan and Faltu . Her game is get Faltu kick out from the house which starts from now , Ayaan is so damn angry he is not going to forgive Faltu easily. Be prepared to see less communications between Ayaan and Faltu .

aarsow thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

aarsow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67

Poor Faltu , so many people against her now . Shaniya trying to commit suicide by blaming Faltu , Ruhaan is on revenge mood . Hope Shaniya won’t die . Tanu have big plans in hand to separate Ayaan and Faltu . Her game is get Faltu kick out from the house which starts from now , Ayaan is so damn angry he is not going to forgive Faltu easily. Be prepared to see less communications between Ayaan and Faltu .

If she goes to her parents they will also b super angry with her n will not let her inside,

But her dad may b can support her coz she did this to save Mittals,

I'm damn sure none of Mittals will forgive her n let her stay with them , may b dadi will understand but donno,

So from tom Tanisha will b heroine,

Regards

Aarthi

aarsow thumbnail

Next track

1) Fayaan will stay sep, Tanu will instigate Ayaan against Faltu n Ayaan will act accordingly this is itv so vamps play a major role n ml dumb,

2) Ruhaan will ask Mittals to leave which will make Ayaan even more angry with Faltu, Shanaya s moves will b a check mate for Faltu,

3) Faltu will go away from all n the story will take a leap for sure,

Regards

Aarthi

mishbir_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarsow

Next track

1) Fayaan will stay sep, Tanu will instigate Ayaan against Faltu n Ayaan will act accordingly this is itv so vamps play a major role n ml dumb,

2) Ruhaan will ask Mittals to leave which will make Ayaan even more angry with Faltu, Shanaya s moves will b a check mate for Faltu,

3) Faltu will go away from all n the story will take a leap for sure,

Regards

Aarthi

Yes most are going to happen. Toofan has started. Faltu couldn’t be prove guilty Ayaan saved the situation, so she got to play her game well and she did.

Ayaan is super angry thinks this relationship can’t be amended anymore. My issue is did he get to know she did this for family and property so Ruhaan couldn’t throw them out. He did think about the deal Faltu mentioned but what Ayaan is thinking little confused me.

Just like all the shows Tanisha will play all the dirty stuff in the world and Fayaan will fall prey for it. Ayaan in his anger will fail to see so many things fair enough he won’t be able to trust also.

Tanisha spoke about some “big trump card” which she will use & Fayaan will hate each other after this. I mean something like that to happen it will be her making something look that Faltu-Ruhaan having affair or Ayaan questioning Faltu , this is the only thing that will make Faltu hate Ayaan too. She will not take anyone questioning her character.

Probably if something like that happens Faltu will walk out of the house, Ayaan will just not push her out of the house ( I guess) and then a leap. ( it’s still too early for a leap may be 6 months would do)

I somehow feel Tanisha is going to win this time ( makers going to do that) family has started to believe her so will Ayaan with all that has happened.

What’s the role Sid going to play amidst all this? All of a sudden he has become dumb.

Then there is pregnancy thing too. If that happens in the meantime will the baby be in question kind of track is also there.

I also have a feeling situations might lead ( Tanisha will make) that Faltu will go and stay in Ruhaan house so to instigate matters further. According ITV female lead will have to know why Ruhaan is doing with Mittals right.

I still feel this severe separation is too much + way too early for Fayaan. I am normally all on for seperation but not for this.